1. Batman: Arkham Asylum (Aug. 25)
2. Gran Turismo 5 (Q4 2009)
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Q4 2009)

Honorable Mention-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Blaz Blue
KoF 12
Tekken 6
(beat em ups yeah ^^)

Nice to see someone else mention KOF XII. A shocking lack of hype. Both around here and from SNK's Marketing department.

So:

KOF XII
Mass Effect 2

For me and that's probably it for now.

1 Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
2 Modern Warfare 2
3 Gran Turismo 5

Honorable Mention:
God of War III
MAG

Hoping for:
Soul Calibur V

Since BB is out :

1. Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
2. End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate
3. Atelier Rorona's US release
4. White Knight Chronicles
5. The Last Guardian
6. God of war 3

BB came out and we didn't like each other, in fact the past few 2D fighters I've plunkered cash down for...WE DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER! Fuck it, only 2D fighter I'll touch is GUILTY GEAR...maybe 3S for shits n giggles. KOFXII was on the option block, but No Mai. I lost interest(also with my current 2D fighter FAIL record, that didn't help) Sorry SNK, you're not getting(anymore) of my cash atm. SO the new most wants...

1. Left 4 Dead 2(This game just shit on ALL MY OTHER PLANS! I swear, gimmie tournament scene for this. Fuck fighters, forever...Don't mock it! I meant fuck, there's comp for Rock Band and Guitar Hero. You throw out that "random" speak on me. I will take the elitist road to end the convo quicker...*mad*)
2. Tekken 6(Its time to go back. Where? Tekken. Where my real fighting game roots started.)
3. The Agency(Not due out for a while and on the PS3. I plan on playing the everloving shit out of it.)/Modern Warfare 2(Never got into the past CoDs, so...This will be my first embarkment of the series, plus. People here in KY actually play CoD...even my friends. I so lonely QQ.)

Back