Top 3 Games you're looking forward to

Psylocide

[09] Warrior
Simple enough... doesn't matter what platform or how far out. Just list the top three and maybe a reason why you are getting hyped about these.

3. Dragon Age: Origins, Just a sweet looking RPG that i could see myself losing days at a time on.

2. Starcraft 2, What can i say about starcraft... been waiting for a sequel for YEARS. This one is looking good.

1. FFXIII: Need i say more?

Wish I had time to play 1P games, but I can't dedicate much time these days. I guess...

1: Blazblue
2: NBA 2K10
3: Soul Calibur 5

Maybe God of War 3, but again, I just don't have time to sit down and play 1P games at my house.

top 3 games have to be FFXIII, FF vs XIII, and Soul Calibur V. yes 5. even tho i heard IV would be the last one, im still hoping they will make a V.

1. Diablo 3
2. Tekken 6
3. King of Fighters XII

not alot to be excited for at the moment imo

if this was top 5 I wouldn't have a list

Ghostbusters The Video Game (looks pretty fun)
Blazblue(Next fighter Im gonna try to jump into)
Tekken 6/ Kof12/Modern Warfare 2 (3 way tie, I've skipped the last 2 CoDs, so I figure MW2 would be a better place to start)

i was lookin at bayonetta just about a week ago actually.. i'm hopefiul... but i have a feeling it might be a dude like DMC4 (compared to 3 it really was a dud....not horrible game..but i wouldn't have bothered buying it).

Starcraft 2... I need something to play with my little brother :( he lives far away so I don't get to ever see or talk with him. Having a game to play togetehr would be uber :).

Modern Warfare 2. In part simply cuz my older brother is getting it for me so I can play it with him..lol.... he's fucking obsessed with the original...

I'm looking forward to bioshock 2 as well...

Back