Top SC players for each character

Azazel

[12] Conqueror
I'm not sure if this is the right place in the forum to post this or if this thread already exist, if it does then feel free to delete.

I want to create a list of the top player for each character in SC4, it would be a good thing to have for the rest of the players to know who is the master of his character.

I don't have much information cause I have been out of the scene for more than 4 years now but what I have is this:

Siegfried - Pantocrator
Tira - Mikosu
Taki - Rufus
Astaroth - Saitoh
Ivy - Scud or Malek
Yoshimitsu - Furzy
Xianghua - Kayane (not sure)
Mitsurugi - Belial or Keysona
Zasalamel - Omega
Nightmare - Keev
Sophitia - Dina
Setsuka - ?
Cassandra - ?
Raphael - ?
Amy - ?
Kilik - Neo4life (not sure)
Seung Mina - ?
Rock - ?
Yun Seong - ?
Cervantes - ?
Maxi - ?
Hilde - ?
Talim - ?
Voldo - ?

Thanks in advance :D

Mick has a better X than Kayane, easily.
Thugish for best Amy, easily.
Maxou for best Setsuka.
KrayzieCD for best Maxi.
I'd say lolo is better than Furzy for Yoshi too.

Edit: Dina for best Sophie? Not a chance. Daggoth or Ramon, couldn't say which.

Kira, Hates, and Franman are the top Cervy's I can think of who've made it offline. I personally speaking like watching Hates and Kira over Franman but that's just an "imo" type deal.

Kira is probably the best Cervantes (according to results)

Also Ramon beat Dina in the team tourney and a FT5(?) MM at last years NEC. But yeahhhhh idk

Edit: Khent for Mina

Add Woahhzz in there for Ivy.
Add Lolo for Yoshimitsu
Add Ramon for Sophitia
Xianghua - Mick
Cassandra KDZ, Partisan
Amy - Thugish Pond
Kilik - Something Unique?
Seung Mina - Insane Khent
Rock - Page (Who else plays Rock? Idk)
Maxi - KrayzieCD
Talim - Kura
Vader - Oofmatic
Apprentice - RTD

At this point I'd say it's hard to pinpoint who is the best Ivy. If SCUD goes to NEC, we can make a better judgement then.

IMO the best Ivy is definitely between Scud and Woahhzz at this point. Both have been dominating in tournaments, and both tend to beat Malek when they meet.

For Voldo I think it's either Freakysound or Enkindu (going by recent tourney results). There are a lot of notable Voldo players though, so this one is pretty tough.

Well, I know this list is more about the one single person who is best at a character, but if Scud or Malek is determined to be the best Ivy at NEC it's not exactly like a nobody has been cleaning out the tournaments over here. Woahhzz deserves to be on the list imo.

Or maybe split the list into US/EU.

Oh no, no split plz, I want a world list :)

Thanks all for the information. So no discussion on Pantocrator being the best Siegfried, right?

Enk has a great Voldo but dont forget the rest!

Esom
Manta
Baskets
AlphaMale

Oh no, no split plz, I want a world list :)

Thanks all for the information. So no discussion on Pantocrator being the best Siegfried, right?

Pretty hard to argue against him. He is super solid. I mean in all honesty, there are like 5 tournament level Sig's out there during SC4:

Jian, Pantocrator, chickenwing, OffbeatNinja, and DTN.

Of those 5, Pantrocrator is the only one doing very well against high level competition with Sig, DTN tends to switch to Yoshi. Offbeat was REALLY good, but he quit very early on after EVO, so we will never know where he stands.

IceColdEdge too! Also SamSam who is another great Sieg from France.

is being a long while since Icecold did something outstanding, so I wouldnt include him.

Idle I dont think Dag is the best Sophi, I almost defeated him and I consider myself really bad with her.

IceColdEdge too! Also SamSam who is another great Sieg from France.

Ah right, I was confusing IceCold with chickenwing, will edit to clarify. Forgot about SamSam!

is being a long while since Icecold did something outstanding, so I wouldnt include him.

Idle I dont think Dag is the best Sophi, I almost defeated him and I consider myself really bad with her.

Almost only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear warfare :)

-Idle

Ah right, I was confusing IceCold with chickenwing, will edit to clarify. Forgot about SamSam!

Almost only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear warfare :)

-Idle

LMAO!!! good one XD

Still, I think it would be Ramon then the best Sophi :)

Back