Top SC players for each character

Nice!

But you listed me as an American! :( (and RTD as Canadian under Hilde)

Really? Sorry!

I think I sent a message to you when we were doing this post.

So, give me you country and RTD as well. And, any other country mistakes, please send me a warning!

Nice!

But you listed me as an American! :( (and RTD as Canadian under Hilde)

hahaha, Partisan is now in the US league, nice! XD

Thanks Malice, for Raph seems that Belial is the top player and for Yun seong, I have no idea :S

Really? Sorry!

I think I sent a message to you when we were doing this post.

So, give me you country and RTD as well. And, any other country mistakes, please send me a warning!

It's cool :P

I guess I missed the message, was it on youtube?

Anyways, I'm from Canada and RTD is from the US. I think those were the only mistakes.

Also Stryderrrrrrrrr for Yun.

About Raphael, I think you should add our Camus (brazillian player). It´s pretty difficult to fight him. I can say he is the best one I fought and the best one I could see playing SCIV.

There are some videos of him here in 8Wayrun.

About Raphael, I think you should add our Camus (brazillian player). It´s pretty difficult to fight him. I can say he is the best one I fought and the best one I could see playing SCIV.

There are some videos of him here in 8Wayrun.

Link plz

I haven't seen Belial use Raph in a tournament so I didn't put him on my list. That doesn't stop anyone else from doing so.

I play against Stryder alot. I didn't have him on my list initially because I needed to check something out, but yes that spot goes to him.

Here is a tournament final that happenned last year (I think):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPLMMgFPdc&feature=player_embedded

This one is a highlight of some matches of him against Toshiaki (another great brazillian player) that happenned last year also (2010, August):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0nTrvut-ww&feature=channel_video_title

The Camus vs Toshiaki is the second part of the video. Also, some of these matches are avaiable on SCBR channel.

I will say -

Best Sets is most certainly Maxou. That guy is monsterous.

I couldn't really tell you for other characters. I could only list people that I like the play from, not who I think is, "best" :/

Thanks everyone for your valued contributions. We are almost at the end of SC4's competitive cycle, so it only makes sense to have a player/character world reference at this stage. I'm sure this is useful for anyone looking to delve deeper into their favorite character regardless of tier.

Algol: OOFMATIC
Amy: Thugish Pond
Astaroth: Saitoh
Cassandra: Partisan (would put KDZ but that was a long time ago)
Cervantes: Kira
Vader: OOFMATIC
Siegfried: Pantocrater
Nightmare: Keev
Setsuka: Maxou
Sophitia: Ramon
Tira: xIMTx Dragon (surprised a lot of people at NEC last year)
Yoda: OOFMATIC (who else have y'all seen play him in a tournament)
The Apprentice: RTD
Lizardman: Sakon (didn't he beat Malek or Scud at a Gnouz tournament?)
Maxi: KrayzieCD
Mina: InsaneKhent
Kilik: Something-Unique
Ivy: Malek/Scud/Woahhzz (Woahhzz doesn't get enough credit by far)
Zasalamel: Omega
Mitsurugi: Belial
Yun-Seong: Seung Cheol
Rock: Xephukai
Xianghua: Mick (come on! Kayane?)
Talim: Kura
Yoshimitsu: lolo
Taki: Rufus/Ramza (are they the same person?)
Raphael: Bubbles (he loves that fucker)
Hilde: RTD
Voldo:Enkindu/Alphamale (it was a long time ago sure, but that dude was beastly)

I know but he'd do well offline.
This is a thread where we don't care till he proves it. Sorry but babalook could be said he'd do well offline. Nobody brought him up and I've heard he's one of the best players a lot of people have played. Tourny/Serious Offline-Competition results or no-go.

---edit---To be fair I also was said I'd do well offline. I got my face smashed in for a month before I started doing decently so there's no way of truly knowing.

mage: you dare to compare me with kayane? i realy apreciate that and i thank you but come on, she is so much better than me, she so far from me! i mean you shouldn't even say my name in that list, im an online player for the moment, that means i m just nobody... my offline training partner is pantocrator, and its every time a win for him , its like 5-1 or 5-3 or 5-0 lol so no, im not the best xiang, but thank you for think about me lol

Back