Top Tier post(s) from our 8wayrun members

franman

[13] Hero
Pretty much like ShadowFox's 8WayRun Chat Logs. Post any quotes (or a quote) from any 8wayrun member(s) you find interesting that is well worth deserved to be placed in this hall of awesome posts.

I'll start off.

This one is based on Alex J's response to Marginal's "higher levels of astral projection" real funny shit from those two:
So your astral projection beat Chas1x's astral projection? What's Oofmatic holding in his hand right now?

Deeze nuts.

He is holding your astrally projected nuts?

He's not even aware of the transaction taking place.

Damn, Astral Projected sexual harassment.

Also from astral projection thread.

Chaos1x, are you able to leave your body while I'm holding something behind my back that is unknown to you, and then float over to take a look, and then tell me what it was I was holding once you re-enter your body?

If you can do this you will prove to me that you actually are leaving your body and that this is not a delusion contained in your head.

Also, this concept of being open minded.

The amount of people Alex.J has disagreed with in this thread. 2

The amount of people Alex.J has agreed with in this thread. 7

The amount of people Chaos1x has disagreed with in this thread. 9

The amount of people Chaos1x has agreed with in this thread. 0

It's clear from these results that Chaos1x needs to expand his mind more and be more open. I do wish he takes Oofmatics test. Even though the test will confirm what most people already understand, it should be a nice eye opener for him.

MightyOmega:
What if I just duck you like you dicked me ar FR

Vile_Death_Wave The leaderboard should read - 1. Enkindu 2.Viledeath Wave 3. Shynysnivy 4. Ruben 5. OOFMatic 6. Moldredd 7. Zero 8. Hatebot9000 9. Fahros
Mar 10, 2013

Vile_Death_Wave The Scrubboard reads 1.FenrisZero 2.Kingwalker 3.Fixdswine 4.m216samsho 5.Hammertime 6.RolandKirk 7.chaos Ninja x 8.Twiztidraven 9.Hatebot90
Apr 5, 2013

I never understood how Hates was on the leaderboard and the scrubboard.

Back