Tornado Watch

SBA

TFNA
yea just moved to Georgia, and im already on tornado watch....

im scared as fuck rite now....shit wish me the best ya'll

:-(

ok it has passed....all is well lol

it was like in the county right next to mine...

idk, first tornado watch as all

as a resident of the midwest(just the midwest) we have our fair share of them about this time(Spring and Summer) I'll share the IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TORNADO SAFETY!

Really though, Tornado Watches are no joke. But its when a Tornado WARNING is issued you better start seeking some goddamned shelter. In a basement or lowest part of your home. If a basement is not in your list of options, head to an area in your house that isn't exposed to windows, near the center of the house(Such as a walk-in closet or a hallway) and get down and cover your head with a pillow, your hands, or preferably a matress.

If you live in a trailer or are in an RV, GET THE FUCK OUT AND LAY DOWN IN A DITCH OR AN UNDERPASS! This goes the same if you happen to be in a car, GET OUT OF IT AND HIT DA DITCH...NEVER TRY TO OUTRUN THE TORNADO, YOU'LL FUCKING FAIL!

Always keep a battery powered weather radio and a flashlight handy in case your power goes out. REMEMBER. Just cause its a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, doesn't mean it can't spawn a twister. ESPECIALLY IF IN A TORNADO WATCH ZONE!

Don't listen to Rekano, tornado watches and warnings dont really matter. I have had them often all my life and i just tottally ignore them. Odds are you'll be fine by a VERY large margin. This is probably terrible advice but thats what I do anyway.

Back