[Toronto] Our public transit sux

franman

[13] Hero
Hello and welcome to our Toronto community thread. Yes the public transit here sux; sadly the TTC has been running for 50+ years :(.

NEwayz Toronto has been sorta outa shape for a while but we've got a couple sticklers. We've got OOFMATIC, DINO, Silent_Wall and Stryder who were long time vets of SC since SC2. SC3 started off with me and Southern_Ontario followed by Eli123s and Chaos1x in SC4.

As always we welcome new comers btw here's our banner for our community.

soul-calibur-toronto-banner-jpg.36874

Next time I'll add them when I have more time.

Any other input or concerns you have about this banner?

Unless you can create a much better banner then I'll replace the current one.

Last edited:
It was random.

You expect Lizardman to be in the center?

The banner was pretty much slap-on, so I should do something that is original but that's gonna cost more time plus its been a while since I put away my life-drawing skills for programming.

If Madnis were there he'll be scolding my ass.

You won't be expecting me to update the banner anytime soon, so if you could come up with anything better then I'll gladly replace this one.

Last edited:
So C3 (Charles) and I are gonna have weekly gatherings at his place downtown weekend nights. I'm gonna be helping his SC game and he's gonna teach me the ways of Killer Instinct which he is pro at. Shoot me a pm if you want in and I'll confirm with him if it's cool. I expecting this to be a regular weekly thing (I want to be beast at KI since I'm already the best in Toronto at SC).

Dat NEC prep!!

I'm also considering doing at least one gathering at A&C on a weekday before NEC if there's enough interest.

And as Toronto's #1 SC player, and Toronto's SC Player of the Decade™ (TSCPotD™), and former NEC CHAMPION, I'll be willing to sign autographs to pose for pictures with my fans.

Last edited:
Me partisan and reptile are representing Canada in a couple weeks. Last year we all went and got top 8. Dis year we gon try and do it again! Haters keep hating! Da da da DAMPS!!

Are you guys ready for Black Friday shopping? Gonna get the PS4 bundle pack that includes GTA V and The Last of Us Remastered Edition.

Back