[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta find a job before I can start traveling to U.S. monthlies.... :(

If anyone wants meet up and play sometime this week please post!!

I know Eli and Franman want to play before the tournament. Lets arrange something.

I'd be in on anything, I think. I need to get some practise in, too. If Jeff wants to have something that'd be boss; I can walk to his place.

I think Jeff wants to play tomorrow (Thursday). I'm not sure though, I'll message you on MSN or something when I get confirmation from him.

Just talked to Jeff. He said he won't be able to host a gathering today. :(

See you guys at the tournament!

3 on 3 for both games.

3 on 3 is the main focus for SF4

We can scratch the SC4 teams and just do singles. We will decide at roughly 3PM when everyone is there.

Guyz when may we start another gathering? This tourney has me craving for more offline gatherings.

Just to let you know I'm going on a family trip to Ottawa tomorrow (Sunday) and we'll be back late at night on the same day. The rest of the days I'm pretty much free until May 12 (Of course if something came up I'll be letting you know).

This is the best week to start holding off as much gatherings b4 school begins to occupy my life. So plz make use of this week.

o man franman lol, all this time i really thought u were this white guy (Frons or something) that I knew back in the days of sc2 lol. when we were leaving junior was like "later franman" i was like "wtf that's him!?!?" haha
GG man I was the X player THAT ENDED U WITH 2[A+B], A+B
/DISCUSS
<3

You know I just realized that tomorrow is the last day b4 May 12. I don't know if NEone tomorrow wants to host an official or private gathering. I'm only interested in going to places within the GTA.

I can bend the rules a bit even if school starts it's nothing too serious to begin with so I can take a couple of school days practicing with you guyz b4 the going gets tough.

We really need to get a time and place for more regular gatherings. It would do wonders for moral, and let everyone play everyone, which doesn't always happen at tourneys.

Plus, I want to play more SC4.

So ya... who's free this week to play some SC?

Stryder? Dino? OOF? STD? or anyone else within the GTA?

Let's continue the hype b4 and after Evo.

STD..on OFF.......

Franman.. i think this sunday. DINO is gonna have a sc4/bbq for the long weekend!.. please look out for it.. ^_^b

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know what's happening on this side of the ocean.

I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and I'll be playing some people there tomorrow as well. I'm really excited for it!

Although, now I am sad that I might be missing this BBQ/SC4 party. Damn. =(

Don't worry ember we'll have another one when you get back!! It still in the planning stages anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back