[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be gone soon. I've recently became Cervy mod and every important mod action I did I have to put a notice.
How do you become a mod? do you get asked to be one? or do you request it?

Sorry for the double post.... I don't know how to edit a post and add a quote into it.

I've asked Idlemind to become one. You have to read & follow a bunch of rules before he grants you the title.

It's good to be captain of the ship, especially if you're a pirate ;)

I've asked Idlemind to become one. You have to read & follow a bunch of rules before he grants you the title.

It's good to be captain of the ship, especially if you're a pirate ;)
What you just wrote sounds so hypocritical. Do you even know what a pirate is?

Being a pirate =/= following rules.

Sorry, but being a big fan of pirates in general, it just pains me to see "following rules" and "pirates" used together like that. lol

Also Pirates > Ninjas.

Yo for real I wanted to name my son Luffy but I wasn't allowed to. Women. >_>

I'm trying to convince her to name our next son Geo. You know, Dampierre's full name is Geo Dampierre. lol

Lucas was born during Darth Vader's SC era, and if I have another son in the next few years (Geo) he'll be born during Dampierre's SC era. haha

What? I'm not crazy! :P

OOF you gotta stop taking my words seriously... of course being a pirate means being a rebel and do things his/her way.

You just need to understand better my way of rolling around these forums spreading the fear of what me and my rebels would do online but having the relief that it was a joke (hence the smiley).

SO STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU'RE SMARTER THAN ME!

OBVIOUSLY. lol

The fact that you think I was taking you so seriously shows that it's you who needs to stop taking me so seriously. :P

Why so serious, franman?

And... the fact that I make you think I take your post seriously shows that you also need to stop taking me seriously ;P

Also OOF do you mind teaching me some Poker? What POKER site do you recommend?

We should play in person if you wanna learn REAL poker.

Learning to play poker online is like learning to play SC online. It's just not the same.

Wow. There is nothing Learn about Poker. Just knowing how to bet. You could just watch poker on TV, thats one example of it. The hands are always the same though.

Wheres my phone.....

LG Optimus Android. Friend said he checked car but didn't find it. Have to go back to friends house later to check again. Maybe it fell outside somewhere. But it could only be in the car, house, or somewhere in between. So frustrating.

Hey everybody, new member here. I've been lurking the scene since SCII and thought I should get involved.

I competed at Soul Calibur IV national qualifier and got lit up. I was the guy going to school in Oshawa. I met Amaury, Russell, Page and some other guys.

I live downtown now so will try to make it out to more events. Will be bringing a few buddies to the Evo qualifier in May for sure, maybe Smash Up II.

Will introduce myself when I show up

Awesome, I can't wait for SC5 to hit, Toronto Scene is going to be booming with players. Seem like everyday were getting new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back