[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on where you live. I can only go if your place is accessible by subway.
I'd prefer A&C just because it's pretty close to where I'm located, but if everyone else is heading to Oof's I'll find a way to go :).

I'll give who ever I play my notes on Hilde - her weaknesses, her safest moves and all.

One impt thing to note though is that most her horizontal (short sword) attacks hit high, so if she's close, it's wise to duck.

Silent you free after 6pm on Thursday want to have a train session before WB. Also Anyone free for some games on Friday during the day like form 11-4pm?

Eli, for some reasons, most of time, I'm available to play 1 hour SC every weekdays from around 4:30pm to 6:00pm depends on traffic. However, I have to go home before 6:00pm.
I can play @ Wen's home, Twins' home, OOF's home and Dino's home which are on the way to my home.
I can go to your home (or A&C) to play and let's see how is the traffic from Dufferin to Sherbourne through Bloor. However, I can't come to your home after 6:00pm.

Today is valentines day. Brothers.

Happy Valentines y'all.
So has it been decided that we are meeting at OOF's or A&C yet?
Let me know...

I love you too DINO. I want to rematch you in a month and this time not go 2-0 :p

Eli123s, I'm available from 11-2 on Friday if you want to train then.

Btw I'm trying to learn everyones real names, so correct me if I'm wrong please:
Eli123s - Sunny
OOFMATIC - Amaury (sp?)
Neorussell - Russell.. Obviously.
Silentwall - Wallace
Partisan - Troy(?)
Stryder - Chris
That's all I know of right now. Thanks team. And let me know if you prefer your screen name or your real name.
I'm Farhan btw.

@Franz - Thanks man.​
@Tin_Man - I can be there at 8:30. We'll need more people to come though, so if anyone else is free tonight come down to A&C!! It'll be fun.​

I spent last night puking my guts out. I'm not going anywhere today.

I still plan on going to a&c tomorrow.

Btw I'll be coming from work tomorrow so I really can't bring my ps3 with me. Last week wasn't an issue but I cankt lug it around all day :s. I can bring my ps3 copy if that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back