[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to start making it down to A&C. Out of curiosity what console is SCV being mostly played on down there?

PS3. Also, GGs the other night Hussler... have no clue what happened with PSN lol. I'm assuming that was you I saw today at A&C? I was the black dude in the yellow striped sweater.

PS3. Also, GGs the other night Hussler... have no clue what happened with PSN lol. I'm assuming that was you I saw today at A&C? I was the black dude in the yellow striped sweater.
lol were you the one who asked who the Hilde player was? You shoulda introduced yourself I had no idea that was you lol
ps: I'm no longer a neophyte, yayyyy

Russell, Monday is an excellent day. AC is already a little crowded on Wednesdays as it is. Do you think you'd be able to get them to extend their hours on Mon as well to 10pm?

and sc5 on xboxlive is amazing. such good quality gameplay

chacha you live like a hop, skip and jump away why not just come over permanently.

lol were you the one who asked who the Hilde player was? You shoulda introduced yourself I had no idea that was you lol
ps: I'm no longer a neophyte, yayyyy

Yup, that was me. I didn't recognize your PSN name when you said it, so I thought you were a random lol my bad.

Yup, that was me. I didn't recognize your PSN name when you said it, so I thought you were a random lol my bad.
Nah don't worry about it.
Sorry, my PSN is diff than my 8WR username - I prefer Huss (well I prefer my real name even more) but I've had the PSN Hellbornchaos since the ps3 first came out lol. If I could, I'd change my PSN ID but unfortunately it's impossible (arghhh). That's one thing about XBL that is actually better...

Barry. You might have Harry's cable. Check your equipment.

It was nice playing/talking with ya'll @ A&C. You know who you are ;).

As for Mondays, I'm sayin if we get the place till 10pm, I'm available to reach. But is the only option Monday tho? What about Tuesday or Thursday?

It was a loaner pad from A&C which I returned. I didn't check the cable so I don't remember what it looked like. Worst case scenario I don't mind buying a replacement and giving him back the cable.

GG's last night to anyone I played and I'm sorry I had to run early. Since I was getting a ride home from Billy I had to take it.

Thanks for the input guys.
I only played Harry and Wallace last night. Sorry I had to go.
--
TTT x A&C Mondays will probably start in march time.
It shouldn't be a problem to run them until 10p seeing that people are interested.

NeoRussell

Harry: nice games last night. Thanks for giving me an idea of how Natsu plays.

Wallace: great games on the 2 matches we played. LOL!

Just guard wins all.
--
To People Going To Winter Brawl With Me.
Please make sure you have your passport ready.
If you have not done so, pre-register your games to save $10 in venue fee.
www.necphilly.com

To people staying, give us a shout on stream or support us to win.
We will come in full force.

NeoRussell

Natsu = Scary

You don't know the half of it, I got my taste last night. But After playing quite a few games I've formulated the perfect game plan thanks to Harry's help. :)

im all jealous you guys have a community n shit ;_;

Brian move to Canada already!!!...it's inevitable!. You're Canadian whether you want to believe it or not. :P

The one thing I realize in this game is that choose wisely when, how, and where you recover after being knocked down. This can be the deciding factor in determining the winner and loser of a match really quick.

Mondays are impossible for me since I work every Monday from 9am-9pm. I would have been good for every Thursday though.

So unless some people also want to come out on Thursdays, it looks like my weekly A&C days will be over once SFxT comes out. =\

Good luck to everyone who's going Winter Brawl!

Alright, I updated the list. I'll be adding and removing names based on active players. So if you come out to offline sessions, tournaments, or are active on the forums you're name should be on the list.

Amaury: Wednesday is still available as a 2nd day for SCV. The section we usually use will more than likely be available to be used. So altogether, there's 2 days for SCV gatherings in A&C World. I know I will be there on Wednesdays.

NeoRussell

I discovered a new Natsu launcher combo that give me 80+ damage on hit (110 with wall kick + Oki), its character specific but be assured it work on Maxi, Yoshi, Nm, Dampiere, Cerv and Astra, and very very safe :D. It will be fun when I incorporate that into my gameplay, so I'll get better next time as well.

Good luck to everyone going to the winter brawl.

@Barry, I'm pretty sure that was my USB cable, or at least if it was connected to the PS3 that we played. Its partly my responsibility as well, I should mark my stuff next time since I always end up lending people my controller.

You don't know the half of it, I got my taste last night. But After playing quite a few games I've formulated the perfect game plan thanks to Harry's help. :)

Nah, you don't know the half of it. Canada'll see at Final Round if you all bring your asses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back