[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out! Don't wanna make plans based on this and then get my day wasted.
Sunny, host you bastard. Or you guys come to my place.

Hmm K work 1-3. Stupid Meeting. So 4pm and onwards I'll be free. BBQ? Or Just SC5? If its BBQ we can do my house but no PS3 at moment but can ask my cousin if he is free. YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA DO.
So my situation is that I have work, but there is still a chance I can meet you if things go according to my plan.

I would do both BBQ and SC5 if someone brings their console, extra controllers and game, and even if there's no console, I don't mind chill'n.

Eli perhaps next time you should actually post that you will be having a gathering...instead of criticizing whoever wasnt there or didnt know about it.

Okay we'll try this again.

Who is free Saturday. And Would you like to a) BBQ b) SCV c) both A&B d) Neither.

And Where. Preferably somewhere we can have more than one setup. I have 2 LCD TVs here one 19" one 32".

Lets make this happen. Who is actually good here?

Chris? Chu? Suni? David? Anyone?

Dino you are not the voice of reason, so save it. As for saturday I'll be in scarborough so if you're planning to host I'll be there. I can bring my system.

I'm Defintely the Voice of Reason. I'm guessing 3-4pm start time would be good. I will borrow my Cousins PS3 as well. I will call some people today and see if they can make it. Here is how I see things going.

1. Lots of Calibur (2x LCD setups 32" and 19") Possibly one TV on the Patio.

2. Food (not Lots) I love BBQing. And when you gotta play you gotta eat.

3. $1-2 Round Robin Tourney. I know we're all friends, but we have to stop playing like that if we care about being better or competitive. Bring just some change and lets play for that Fight Money.

4. If people are down we can do something in the evening. But if the weather is nice, Calibur might taki Priority.

So Eli, Chu, Stryder? David? lemme kno wassup

No you aren't.
Anyway the weather will be cloudy on Saturday. So be aware if you're still planning to BBQ.
So are people going to show up? Its still just me and Sifu...

I'm Defintely the Voice of Reason. I'm guessing 3-4pm start time would be good. I will borrow my Cousins PS3 as well. I will call some people today and see if they can make it. Here is how I see things going.

1. Lots of Calibur (2x LCD setups 32" and 19") Possibly one TV on the Patio.

2. Food (not Lots) I love BBQing. And when you gotta play you gotta eat.

3. $1-2 Round Robin Tourney. I know we're all friends, but we have to stop playing like that if we care about being better or competitive. Bring just some change and lets play for that Fight Money.

4. If people are down we can do something in the evening. But if the weather is nice, Calibur might taki Priority.

So Eli, Chu, Stryder? David? lemme kno wassup

Im in. Cloudy, rainy or whatever. I have this weekend off folks. Lets make it happen!

Hmmm. Yeah, we can count out the BBQ, but I'm always down for Calibur.

We can play at my place, or we can play at my cousins, on Brimley and Ellesmere, let me see what he's saying.

Message me here for now my phone battery dead gotta find my charger.

The soul still burns...

GGs against Charles at my cousins the other night. Sieg vs Cervy matches were Fun.

I should be able to host after 4pm or so. I'm still debating BBQing but if we have 4 people I will be down. Let me Know you guys know whats up.

You guys have my number, just call me. I should be playing at 3pm and after. Call me Text me first, got some yard work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back