[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof if my Ivy is o so predictable, then why can't you ever beat me? I'll tell you why oof, it cause you lack critical thinking. Rational thinking is something that you develop in your teens till adult hood. Its unfortunate (as all the evidence indicates), that you haven't developed that area in your brain at all. And it already too late for you as you're too old and the body stop developing that area of the brain.

I'm sure you did not realize that considering you're not as smart as I am, but probably the few working neurones in that peanut size brain of yours, made you realized that you aren't on the same level as people mentally. Therefor as your way to compensate, you needed to use gimmicks to win in SC.

So keep lying to yourself as no one accepts what you say. That cause everyone here has some form of critical thinking, even the vomit inducing Dino.

ROFLMAO... Eli... what DEMON from the DEEPEST BLACKEST PIT OF HELL has possessed you lately? Lol.
This guy just comes in, hacks people up and then exits!

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Vomit inducing DINO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That one is killer.

Yo DINO.. are you gonna let this guy speak to you like that? Huh Huh?
Oof...? Are you gonna sit back and allow Eli to diss you so?

I Loovveee Ittttt!!!!!

This is reaching fever pitch!
Guys, there is only 1 way to settle this... SESSION!
Come on dudes, we can do this!

Lol Eli I have beaten you badly with Damp pretty much every time I've played you. Maybe one day you got a few wins in, but don't let that get to your head. And if you really think beating me a couple times several months ago defines my current skill, then you are in for a wake up call. It's too bad you're too much a coward to accept a MM, Dino was right!

Lol Eli I have beaten you badly with Damp pretty much every time I've played you. Maybe one day you got a few wins in, but don't let that get to your head. And if you really think beating me a couple times several months ago defines my current skill, then you are in for a wake up call. It's too bad you're too much a coward to accept a MM, Dino was right!

66%>33%

So why are you accusing Eli of what you are currently doing?
Eli was right. You project your shortcomings onto others.
Oof I can tell you assuredly, you cannot beat Eli. I mean Ive proven that you are not on my level by beating you pretty much every day. Last night, the last set we played I destroyed you and walked away the winner as usual.
Eli is currently beating me. What does logic dictate to you?

Ill tell you : Eli will beat you even worse!

Love I'd live to see him try!!

And last night after I OWNED you 10-0 you "guaranteed" that I wouldn't get more than 4 wins on you. What happened? 10-7 with you struggling the whole time? That hardly justifies you getting owned 10-0!! LOL

Dude, are you really comfortable living a lie?
Nobody in here will accept youuu can defeat me 10-0 if we were actually playing to 10.
I clearly stated to you before the fact, that Oof Im not taking this Pyrrha nonsese seriously.
You being desperate for any score u can claim said "I dont care"

Infact not even YOU believe that nonsese.

However, lets say this was legit... according to your logic anytime you won a set in the past few days was this :

"The winner at the end takes all credit"

These were your exact words bro.. Lol.
So what are you trying now? HAHAHHAA!!!

Just make sure when you n VINCE have that handicap match you tell me. Except if you dont want me there to be witness!

Also VINCE.. What sort of handicap are you trying to put on the brother? Infinite stage, no walls no ringouts?
Same B.S u did to stryder!
Thats a vagina move man!
Im actually rooting for oof, if thats your terms!
No wonder Asenka (French) told me you were a scrub troll! What sort of B.S is this man?

Lol Chu Fye still mad salty about getting 10-0'd. Yet this guy often says "ok I'm gonna 10-0 you now" before we start a ft10, yet he can never do it!! And never will!! Just like yesterday after getting OWNED 10-0, you were like "ok you will not pass 4". LOL yeah right we know how that turned out! Face it dude you can never hold me back at will from winning!!

So keep trying to downplay the 10-0 and pretending that it wasn't legit, it only makes you look more like a sore loser! Scrub!

Lol.
I suggest you dont waste your hard earned money going to NEC.
Cause if after destroying you 5 days consecutively, you are hanging on for dear life for something u know aint real, then I feel sorry for you.

Infact Oof I think this shows clearly that Ive woken you up to reality. You are an average gamer. I wont call you scrub like you try to call me just as an insult in order to downplay the facts.
Im being real here. You aint no scrub! Neither am I.

What you are though is AVERAGE!
I believe, this is what you've been wanting to prove to yourself that you are not. You kept wanting to play me everyday when you realised I kept defeating you. It then clicked : "Fuck, Im just not gonna be able to win against Chu consistently. He keeps beating me"
You then decided that you need an "exit" performance. Lo n behold I gave you one!
You then say this :
"Fuck yeah, now I can bank on this as a coverup for my losses an inability to beat this guy. I will close my eyes, stick two fingers in my ears and will keep referring to this as a shield anytime the issue of my skill n losses comes up."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Then magically, Ooof is no longer bugging Chufye to play anymore!

THE END.

Its simple. Eli's hasnt shut up, so when I see him, and he doesn't apologize, I will Punch him in the wind Pipe, but he might choke, so I'll probably back hand him in the face. Then MM if he has any pride left.

LOL nice story Chu Fye, how long did it take you to make that one up? So you're making up stories now in order to discredit the 10-0? That just further shows the effect getting 10-0'd has on you. I know how badly you wanted to be the one to get a 10-0 first, based on how you kept saying that you were gonna 10-0 me, but when it was ME that was the one who ended up getting the 10-0 it devastated you!! So keep making up excuses and stories Chu Fye, it will never change the fact that you got 10-0'd!!! And you will never ever be able to 10-0 me! Even if I'm playing the game half assed you won't be a able to!!

Current 10-0 count:

Oof - 1
Chu Fye - NONE

I think I'm gonna take a break from reading this mind boggling thread.

I check this thread from time to time and mostly I see are lame excuses.

Let's settle this rumble once and for all, TOMORROW.

Ft10's, money matches, 10-0's, all will be settled tomorrow at A&C starting at 3PM. MONEYMUFFINS has agreed to come so be can get get owned by me.

I recommend the following people show up unless you want to be deemed a spineless coward:

Chu Fye
DINO
Eli

Anyone else is also welcome to come.

Remember bring $5 for the venue fee.

Remember bring $10 to donate to me in the form of money matches.

Get owned tomorrow bitches, or be afraid and stay home.

Let's settle this rumble once and for all, TOMORROW.

Ft10's, money matches, 10-0's, all will be settled tomorrow at A&C starting at 3PM. MONEYMUFFINS has agreed to come so be can get get owned by me.

I recommend the following people show up unless you want to be deemed a spineless coward:

Chu Fye
DINO
Eli

Anyone else is also welcome to come.

Remember bring $5 for the venue fee.

Remember bring $10 to donate to me in the form of money matches.

Get owned tomorrow bitches, or be afraid and stay home.

Uh Ohhhhh...

Its gonna be CRAZZZYYYYY!!!!!

People are gona get ownneddd!!!

People are gona get ownneddd!!!
Yeah, YOU. And MONEYMUFFINS.

Eli is too scared to handle the heat and will stay at home behind the safety of his keyboard.

Dino won't show because be knows be will get owned, and is too cheap to pay a $5 venue fee, so he will make an excuse about having "priorities" in order to not come.

Too easy.

Ok. Lets see who are the cowards.
I suggest everyone be BRAVE and issue challenges.

I challenge Oof and DINO to a first to 10 money match! Dont back out Oof!
Please post here as receipt of acknowledgement and acceptance.

What do you guys wanna bet, that DINO will not be posting in this thread till Thursday? Lol!

How about you guys come to sherbourne after 7 and I will gladly take your money.

Or you guys wait a couple weeks, I will kick your guys asses in time, like Ive beat you all before.

How about you guys come to sherbourne after 7 and I will gladly take your money.

Or you guys wait a couple weeks, I will kick your guys asses in time, like Ive beat you all before.

Wait a couple weeks my ass.
Guys lets not let him escape.
Sherbourne it is after A&C.

Hope you actually show up at Sherbourne, wherever it is you're talking about.

Dino just be sure you don't end up puking and its a date.

And wtf with this random ass session at a/c, fuck you guys I have work. Move it to friday or saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back