[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make it today. Parents asked me to run some errands for them.

Am I the only player in Toronto that regularly uses Alpha Pat? I feel kind of bad. :(

I can use Alpha-Pat, land all the main combos (They're all the same as SC4), just not a:G:B stuff. Soon.

Runic why would you feel bad?!

I feel kind of bad. :(
Yeah, don't feel bad about it. I'm the only Hilde main in Toronto, and if you read this board often, I mention it... a lot. A little too much actually... Kind of obsessively.. I'm sorry everyone I'll stop mentioning it...
Be proud! Alpha is a badass and takes serious skill to use.

Iunno if B4k4 mains Yoshi. I thought he mained Astaroth, then Tira, then etc... Iunno :S.

Also, I'm going to A&C 100% and I will be bringing my PS3 and I'm perfectly content playing on a CRT.

Iunno if B4k4 mains Yoshi. I thought he mained Astaroth, then Tira, then etc... Iunno :S.

Lol, he mains Alpha, but I think his Yoshi is better. He never played Tira.

Not sure if I can make it out tonight. I'd only be able to be there after 8:30 anyways. We'll see.

Great stuff today everyone.
GG's Sunny & Matt. I'm looking forward to seeing you both at tourney, and I'm gonna work on some anti-Ivy, Mitsu and Raph tricks for Saturday :p.
Franz - I'm sorry I act like such an ass whenever you give me advice; you're advice is always helpful, and you've been helped me improve as a player significantly. Thanks man.
Jay - thanks for leaving your PS3 there, we took good care of it. :)
Amaury - Sorry we didn't get the chance to play. Next week I'll show you my new tricks lol.
Tinaye - As the youngest, and newest SC players, we gotta show the veterans what our young blood is made of right ? The goal: don't get last place (like both of us in recent tournaments lol).

Looking forward to SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and don't lose to the guys from Buffalo.

SCV Patch coming next wednesday (21st). Can't wait, hope they make Yoshimitsu better.
He lacks certain things. I'm just too godlike, that's why I make him look awesome. LOL!

Good games to everyone last night.
I didn't play SCV since I needed practice in KOF for this Saturday.

NeoRussell

Impending Tears on the way. Luckily all my characters are too good and won't matter what happens to them.

I actually think there won't be that much that gets patched. This like SC4 1.02 instead of 1.03 (the Rape Patch).

Interesting.
I don't think they'll be making any changes to characters just yet, just because the game is still quite young and a rebalance isn't needed right now.
I think it'll just remove QS4G, QSa_b_kG, 4G and other random gameplay gitches.
Cool!

Hey guys, it was great playing some of you last night at A&C!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the Toronto SC community for being so open and friendly - especially when sharing game information. Amaury, thank you so much for helping me out with understanding the Dampierre match up. He's such a wacky character and it helps knowing what to do against him!

I love that despite all the "rivalries", trash talk, and general teasing we always try to grow together as a scene. I haven't had a chance to travel with any of you to tournaments outside of Toronto but I feel like when I do, there is a big "us against them" mentality.

The American dream will not be stopped.

Same deal as last time, you can stay with me but once again I will be working on both Friday AND Saturday evenings this week (so I won't be at the tournament either, otherwise you know... I'd dethrone you! haha jk) So you won't have much practice staying with me before the tourney if you want to stay somewhere else more convenient in that regard.

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know as soon as I figure out my plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back