[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs tonight y'all.
My roomate might be out of town this weekend and if so, I'll be able to host on either Sat or Sun. I'll confirm this by tmr.

After this weekend though my SC time will be limited as I'll need to spend less time studying for classes, and less time studying SC :p.

Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands.

Yeah, I'm in full on exam mode now, which is why I haven't been able to make it out to anything recently. I'll try to make it out again next week.

Partisan: We'll schedule something with the crew. Nothing going on that weekend on my end.

If you guys have exams, take SCV off your mind for now. I'd rather everybody be happy after April because they passed. April is usually a dead month anyway. After April, there will be a tournament every month to please the Gaming Gods of Soul Calibur.

NeoRussell

Hey guys, so my apartment is mostly set up now so I can start having casuals sometime soon. I have an 360, PS3, a TV and an ASUS monitor so we can have at least two setups. I won't be able to take off any time at work to go to EVO (weddings and such) but I'd really like to go and check out the MLG event in Anaheim. I haven't been playing recently so if I want to go and compete I have to get training!

Are Saturdays or Sundays better for people in terms of get togethers?

I usually come up on Saturdays and leave whenever on Sunday, so w/e works for me.

@Russell - Awesome. Lemme know what's up!

Well I wont have much time this month. Exams and Taxes. So I don't know if I'll be free next Saturday/Sunday. But this Saturday I am free if people are down to do some training.

Aight guys I can host saturday. I'm downtown near st. pat station; quite easy to get to via ttc.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll pm you my cell # and address.

GG's tonight all.
Stuff I need to work on:
Spacing - especially knowing how far 1K, 4K, and throws hit. I tend to whiff those too often.
Mix ups - I still rely on throws, 66B and side throws/"dancing" on wakeup. Find a good ground hitting mid to add to the mix (2B+K?), and try not to get hit by wake up attacks which make me lose a game I easily could have won with an AA.
Safety - don't randomly throw out a 3B unless I know it'll hit
CE - waste of meter outside of 3B, 33B, RO or punish.
Punishment - -15? PUNISH THAT SHIT

Anyways good stuff tonight. I saved some replays and so I'll study them in conjunction with studying for my finals lol.

Gotta love Pat's 9K.

GGs to all online.
My nightmare must have some biggest weakness, otherwise Partisan will not beat me easily every times.
Still wandering how to improve my Nightmare? -_-

So who is still Serious about putting TorontoSC on the Map?! I think so far its just Partisan. Lets. Get. Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back