[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting LondonSC on the map.

I'll leave Toronto to you guys :)

London?? consist of 1 person? you? am i wrong? so your just looking for your own selfish gain every time your in "our city"? Just want to make sure i got this right.

Unity brings strength and through strength bring victory.~

I'm just messing around.

There are/have been a few others out here but as far as travelling and competing for SC goes, it's just me.

I think it's safe to say (as far as SC is concerned) that I'm "from Toronto" at this point.

Sow, he has the force. No matter what, if Partisan represent Canada to win in US tourney, it will be nice on that. However, if TorontoSC can get it, then it is 10X better. =D
Come on, Join our Toronto tourney to fight back and take back our title.

I'm sorry to say this Silentwall but I'm not really in the mood to play SC5 online. I've picked a bad time and took the chance to practice online when I realize I'm not ready to learn from my mistakes.

I easily get mad and frustrated when I don't win when all I care is to win on that day.

When I'm in the mood that's when I learn to accept my mistakes and not really care how much I win.

I need a break from this... I need to get something to sooth my nerves.

Saturday could work for me, though that depends on how exams are going.
I might come this Monday to A&C as well, but definitely not wednesday or anytime after that until I'm done on the 26th.
Have fun killing Partisan ^_^

Also, like tinaye said, I'm totally willing to travel for SC.

GGs guys online.
I want to test my new game play offline. I will go to A&C on Wednesday. Is anyone going there?
Actually, when do people have exam?

Oh Fuck. Damn I need moar Evo Points. Team STC help me out.

Show up to casuals when you say you will and then maybe we can help you lol

More of an effort to meet up for offline casuals is required overall. A&C should just be an option, not THE option.

More of an effort to meet up for offline casuals is required overall. A&C should just be an option, not THE option.
I don't have the money to pay A&C every time I play Calibur. And maybe it's my connection, but playing online is shit.

I would host but I have a tiny bachelor with no couch and a 1990s tube TV-- impossible to read the text in most games. I'll show up if someone else will host

I don't have the money to pay A&C every time I play Calibur. And maybe it's my connection, but playing online is shit.

I would host but I have a tiny bachelor with no couch and a 1990s tube TV-- impossible to read the text in most games. I'll show up if someone else will host

Completely understandable, that's why i'm saying it shouldn't be the only option. Let me rephrase that comment... when exams and everything are done, hopefully the effort to get out and play each other outside of A&C will improve. I'm willing to host, but people don't show up.

@Wallace - I'll give you feedback on your NM when I'm there (I think you asked in a post not too long ago). I'd do it on here but as I explained to Hussler a bit ago, I'm pretty bad at explaining things over the internet :P

Same goes for everyone else seeking advice.

Btw, I'll probably be there Sunday too (assuming housing isn't an issue) so that day might be open as well as long as people are willing to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom