[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino + OOF: Talk to Dice on SRK about hosting a tournament at TFNS on the 29th. I know he's hosting one for SSFIV so just ask if we can use a corner of their venue again! I'll most likely be flying overseas to Hong Kong on the 27th of May, otherwise I'd ask him and run it myself.

Would be great to have another TFNS tourney. The location is meh, but the venue is nice, and I don't get enough chances to try other games these days.

On that note, with the weather the way it is now I'm going to be busy most of the time during the weekdays. Which sucks. Need more weekend action guys.

Emily, you are going to HK? Nice. You want to meet some HK players?

Anyway, I will open my home on this Saturday from morning to midnight. Are everyone interested to come for casual? Page? Dino? OOF? Emily? Stryder? Franman? Harry? Vints? Everyone? Call me after 6:00pm on Friday or reply here. Thank you. =D

Wallace, I'm going to try to make it on Saturday for a few hours in the early afternoon. Can you PM me your address and how to get there by TTC?

Kyper, I have 2 TVs only and 1 ps3 at home. If someone can bring TVs and PS3s to my home, more people can come.
I think 10 people is the maximum right now, actually, I don't mind.
Kyper
OOF (PS3) Yes. Thank you.
Emily
Franman
Page
Me

The gathering will start from 8:00am to 11:00pm. If we have enough people, we probably can make a small tourney or round-robin.

My cell phone#: 416-930-9113

Just remind:
Bus route: You can take 129 at Scarborough Town Centre, and then get off at Alton Towers Cir. which is between McNicol and Steel. You will see 3 white colour buildings """on the west side of McCowan""". I'm living one of them.

Kyper
OOF (PS3) Yes. Thank you.
Emily
Franman
Page
Sunny (PS3)
Hurry
Greatest?

GGs guyz, I didn't do so well in that tourney, but oh well there always will be a next time.

Good job to both Amaury and Sunny for taking me down, both of you deserve your victories and I have no excuse whatsoever so I beg no sympathy. I accept my loss.

Until next time folks.

Hey guys, if you missed the gathering yesterday (Saturday), don't worry.
I will open my home for one more gathering today(Sunday). So far, Hurry and OOF said they will come.
Post up now.

My cell phone #: 416-930-9113.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back