[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyeah.jpg

Time recover those 236236b skills.

November 6th is perfect.

Been wanting to scratch the SC itch for a while now.

And we should talk about NEC.

Vincent - I'll talk to Alicia about it.

page - Alicia and I most likely won't be going to NEC. I bought 3 bus tickets to Philly already, so if you guys want to go, I can give them to you, Partisan and Eli.

GGs OOF. Still need a normal Character.

Franman - You know, you dont have to tell us WHY you cant make it. If you cant make it you cant make it. Life Story is not a requirement.

D.I.N.O, I'm pretty sure I don't have to, but I want to and there are others that do. You don't have to tell me to not tell my life story when the reason I gave is not really a life story.

But thanx for your attempt for looking out for me; you're such a bro, bro.

Now Vints I know you're desperate seeking out more love from women.

So I decide to aid you and go on quest through cyber space. Through out my extended search across the web, I came across an expert who seem to be kind enough to share his knowledge through a powerful medium called Youtube.

Upon his youtube broadcast he talked about How do you know you're in love? as well as .

I hope these advices come in handy ;)

Franman: He was kinda funny, thanks!

OOFMATIC: Syntax was cool. So, this coming Saturday is approaching. Can you confirm anything soon?

Okay, well I can't come on Sunday. However, Nizer said he was also asking Stryder for his place on Saturday. Let's see if he confirms.

Edit: Should have a solid answer by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back