[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my work speed. Mine is download 10mb and 1mb upload. It's cool.

Franman: Ummm.. please make sure people say yes first before you come. I can't guarantee SC players to come.

NeoRussell

Can I get a roll call on Sunday's Tournament?
I would be eternally sad to see more Buffalo players than Toronto ones.

I'm certainly not hating on your priorities peeps but please do try to make it out if you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

Me
Farhan
Franz
Partisan
PyroScrub

Anyone else not in the list that are coming?

NeoRussell

Hey everyone,

So I have some news - due to some personal reasons, I will be moving back to Calgary very soon.
I've only been in Toronto for a year, and it honestly sucks that I'm leaving so quickly because this city is just so awesome.
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, because you've been all been such great friends and great competition (lol).
I was in a bad place in my life before I got involved with A&C and SCV, and I honestly think that competing and making friends really helped me work out some issues. So thanks, again.
I don't know when I'm flying out, so I can't guarantee that I'll be there on Sunday or at A/C anymore, but I'll see if I can get an answer soon. I don't know when or if I'll see you guys again (other than some of you at Evo and maybe on Sunday), so enough of that mushy stuff...

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, whether its mastering JFs, being the best at your career, getting married, taking over the world etc. Believe and you will succeed.

Oh, and I'll be sure to represent this community and kick ass at Canada Cup. :)

Farhan

:'(

It will be sad to see you go, Farhan. Best of luck with your future endeavours!

I'll make sure to get some last minute hang outs with you at EVO!

Yea it is sad to see another one of us leaving, but life come first and you have to do what you gotta do. We all wish you the best of luck.

Because of this news I'll try my best to make it Sunday, but I can't promise anything.

When you go back to Calgary make sure you go viral on SC5 and raise a hell of an army.

...whether its mastering JFs, being the best at your career...taking over the world etc. Believe and you will succeed.
whenever you mention mastering JFs and being the best at my career I think of my regular interviews:

interviewer: what are your talents?

me: I posses the ability to iGDR.

interviewer: o_o

me: Damn st8 SON!

*interview session ended*

and when I take over the world I swear to God I'll be the best dictator ever and I must grow a mustache and sideburns
aladeen.jpg

But onto something serious; ya it's only been a very short while as if it were yesterday. Well best of luck to you and hope you resolve whatever personal issues you have in Calgary. Also don't forget what you learned from Toronto.

Farhan I'm really sad to see you go man. One of the main reasons I went to A&C was because of my reliable Hilde sparring partner.

Invest in some high power internet when you get to Calgary so we can get some games in.

Try and come to A&C tommorow because an old arcade player is coming to visit. Does Paraboss ring a bell?

Always remember... duck Maxi's last high kick and block low, even if at random!

Best of luck, Farhan. Sad to see you go. Always good games and good times. I won't be able to make it out this Sunday, so if I don't see you, safe trip and all the best!

Sorry to hear you go Farhan. You were one of the most loyal players in Soul Calibur. Sucks you have to leave but hopefully I see you in Canada Cup. Try to attain the goal you told me you want to accomplish when you get back.

NeoRussell

Thanks for all the kind words guys :).
I'm sorry this is so sudden. I was initially planning to leave in mid-July, but due to some complications it's been shortened to a matter of days. It looks like I'll be available to come tonight, but my attendance for Sunday is still up in the air. I'll bring a system today like always haha.

Franman: Dude, my army is already in the making :). I'm interested in organizing some sort of monthly in Calgary because right now there is absolutely NO scene in Calgary and it sucks. All we have is that Canada Cup thing, which is just a yearly.

Farhan - We need your here. Who are we going to pass the Torch to?!?!

Eli - Wuts the "trick" to executing CS. I see 28284666B+G, sometimes 666 [6]B+G, but regardless what the input says sometimes I get it sometimes I dont. It feels like the 666B+G is similar to Voldo 666B or Tira 666B.

Do I need to not hold 6? Do I need to input B+G early ala iGDR style? She's my lasr character before I can go to hilde then start using Elysium.

BTW JG-ing Viola's CE, sometimes CE into UB, is fun. Got it like 10 times but not consistent enough.

Hi, everyone. I'm going to move to another place. I'm clearing stuff at my home. Does anyone want the SCV futurepress guide? Tell me if you want. =)

Hey everyone I'm flying out on Tuesday, so I'll be at the tournament tmr and maybe on Monday.

Though after evo I'll be in Toronto or a week before leaving again lol. I'm sorry for the randomness.

I'm heading down for 10:40am tomorrow.

Anybody able to help me get to A&C without having to take transit/cab for 10 bucks?

Atleast we got 13 players in the tournament and 4 of them was from Buffalo.

Results:
1st Partisan
2nd PyroScrub
3rd TTT_NeoRussell

How did I get 3rd? Experience? I'm just awesome, that's why.
I just found out i'm 10th place in EVO Point rankings as well.
Not because you guys are bad but because I am so not good in this game.

NeoRussell

Russell - You only got 3rd because I wasn't there! HA

Hussler - Sucks to see you go man. If you're back at A&C on a Wednesday one last time then I'll try my best to make it so that we can get some games in. I'm assuming that you're still going to Evo, so best of luck!

Partisan - Congrats man. WIN EVO. Don't let France or Japan or the US take it. Bring it back for CANADA. WIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back