[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably make it out tomorrow, but if there's only one PS3 it'll be a bit shitty. I can bring my xbox, I guess, if anyone else can play on a 360 pad, or has a dual modded stick.

Yeah, I came back after Evo to get the last of my stuff, and then I'm officially gone on July 22. :(. It's been a really random couple of weeks, even I didn't know what was going on lol.
My sister will still live here so I'll come visit on occasion (I'd love to come for T13), it's just that I'm needed in Calgary next year and pretty much asap.

Edit: hey Dino, remember that BBQ/tourney you were planning to host? If possible, why don't you do it this weekend or the next? That way you and southern can do the mm and we can have some sort of gathering. Thoughts? I know you want to show off that post-evo Tira...

Dino suck and it unlikely anything will happen with him. But if he doesn't do anything I will host something Friday or Saturday.

Does everyone Know how to get to my end of the City? Either get to Scarborough Town Centre or Kennedy Station or Don Mills Station. I'm accessible from all of the Above.

I'm down to run the Tourney, if people are just "on call". ie I can confirm everything a couple days before.

I have 1 PS3 (Getting old, tethers) and 1-2 LCDs we can use for games. PLMK if anyone can bring another PS3+SCV.

So SouthernONT, Hussler, who else will be available? Please PM me I can give you my info.

Does everyone Know how to get to my end of the City? Either get to Scarborough Town Centre or Kennedy Station or Don Mills Station. I'm accessible from all of the Above.
I'm down to run the Tourney, if people are just "on call". ie I can confirm everything a couple days before.
I have 1 PS3 (Getting old, tethers) and 1-2 LCDs we can use for games. PLMK if anyone can bring another PS3+SCV.
So SouthernONT, Hussler, who else will be available? Please PM me I can give you my info.

This is not a knock at you but I think its best to have a gathering at Sunny's. Mainly because he lives in DT area where everyone is. You live 2 hrs away from DT and i'm sure most of these players would love to stay longer and not get stuck in your house till the next day.

---
SC Gathering tonight in A&C World.

NeoRussell

Now to be blunt and horrible, I believe that a majority of people who quit this game simply suck at SC5. They cant handle the pressure, and they see no improvements in their game. It's not our fault Toronto sucks. I dont blame the game, I blame the people who happen to live here.

Who quit SC5? The only people I heard of quitting were you, Russell, OOF and Kowtow. You've since said that this wasn't targeted at Russell, I assume you aren't talking about yourself, and OOF appears to be playing again. Who exactly are you talking about?

Edit: I can make it to a gathering Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday

Russel says people don't hold house gatherings.
Hussler suggests Dino should hold that BBQ House gathering.
Dino says he'll hold a House Gathering. Russel says you live to Far don't hold a house gathering.
Eli tries to hijack gathering, instead of being able to get gatherings started on his own.

Dino says when I am at AC/Eli/Franz/My own bleecker Tourneys, I travel 1hr+. My house is EASILY accessible by car/TTC, if you know what you're doing. I'm going to bbq, and have my PS3 setup on da 32lcd upstairs, plus ill have my 19' on my porch for those who are down. Charles, hussler, chris, wallace, S Ont, eli, franman, russ, etc, pm me if ur down.

No A&C tonight guys. I feel like trash today... think I got something from Vegas. I'll text you guys if I can somehow make it down though... sorry.
---
DINO, I'm down.

Who quit SC5? The only people I heard of quitting were you, Russell, OOF and Kowtow. You've since said that this wasn't targeted at Russell, I assume you aren't talking about yourself, and OOF appears to be playing again. Who exactly are you talking about?

There must have been a miscommunication. I never quit the game. I only said that I was temporarily quitting the offline scene. Meaning I wouldn't be going to gatherings/A&C. I have still always been playing the game everyday online, and even traveling to two majors (MLG Columbus & Anaheim).

Hussler, get well soon buddy. Sucks that you can't make it today. I'm still trying to make it today but the water in my building has been shut off since early morning, so I'm waiting for it to come back so I can shower before heading out. -__-

As for the BBQ thing, I'll only be able to make it this Friday if it happens, not Sat or Sun.

That portion of my post was directed towards everyone who quit for the very reason that they suck.

I came, I saw, I left. Sorry Franman, I feel like a bit of a jerk leaving you there, but I got a call to do other stuff with some people, and given that it didn't seem like anyone else was coming, I took off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back