[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, if I were to run a SCV casuals/tournament on a Tuesday evening at a soon to be disclosed location, would anyone attend? It would be between 6pm - 9pm at a subway/car accessible location. I'm looking to have a minimum of 10 people attending to pull this off.

Edit: This would probably be a monthly event if it is successful.

Lets get it poppppinnn...

Hey guys, if I were to run a SCV casuals/tournament on a Tuesday evening at a soon to be disclosed location, would anyone attend? It would be between 6pm - 9pm at a subway/car accessible location. I'm looking to have a minimum of 10 people attending to pull this off.
This is perfect for me since Tuesdays are one of the few days of the week that I'm free. And by "free" I mean available, where as when applied to most of you guys free has another meaning.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I will be setting this up soon and I will be able to provide multiple set ups. We will be playing on Xbox but I may need you guys to help out by bringing copies of SCV. I'll give more details soon!

UPDATE!!!!
SCV Session Tomorrow from 11 a.m. (Sat Nov 10th)
Venue : Sherbourne Road. Right Outside Sherbourne Subway Stn. @ Eli/Suni's Place
There will be 2 setups.

List of persons attending so far :
1.) Eli/Suni
2.) Chu-Fye
3.) Secret Boss (Stryder)
4.) Guest Attendee (Vincent)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Post up or p.m me if you are attending and your name will be added. I wanna see people like Southern Ontario, DINO, Force, Wallace etc on that list.

Finally its all done, with my studies. Now back into SC. So as Sifu said I am planing on hosting from 11am till when ever.
So try to come by if you can, post or give me a text.

If you plan to come by car, do come early if you want parking, usually by 3pm the parking is full.
Currently the are 4 people so far. Me, Sifu and 2 More people. Will have two system for sure, I don't think we'll need another setup unless 3 more people plan to join.

Franman try your best to make it if you can, it will be epic.
Any who Force, Silent, bk4k, Dino, Oof etc... what say you.

We need to prep if some of us are going to NEC.

@Emily, yea I'd attend, Tuesday is good for me now.

ChuFye & Eli, I can't make it on Saturday. You know, Saturday is my family day. =)
I'm always free after 4:30pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday(depends on my family). One day per week only.

Emily, Long time no see. Tuesday is good to me. Is it possible to have a PS3 setup?

Thanks for the feedback guys! I will be setting this up soon and I will be able to provide multiple set ups. We will be playing on Xbox but I may need you guys to help out by bringing copies of SCV. I'll give more details soon!
I'll be able to bring my SCV for 360. Looking forward to the details!

As for tomorrow's gath, I won't be able to make it. However, I'm willing to host something on
Tuesday, but I also want to do something non-SC related for once.

Who wants to watch Wreck-It Ralph on Tuesday followed by some SC at my place? Lmk!

I'll consider going to Emlarr's gathering (hopefully just gathering) on a Tuesday with my Xbox 360 controller which I use all the time for my PC.

GGs guys. Special thanks to Vince and Stryder for making it. It was a fun gathering. Too bad franman didn't show up.

Vince, I'll pay some of the cost, it is inadvertently my fault. Anyways good matches, and thanks for the tips about Pyrrah.

Stryder, Ivy 3B is dumb.

Sifu thanks for coming too. You and Vince had pretty interesting matches, lol. A lot of great discussion.

And what we learned was if
9148130.jpg

So I'll probably be hosting another one either Wednesday or Thursday. Silent you must attend.

^Ya sorry I couldn't make it.

Had to help out throughout nearly the entire day.

After that I don't have the energy to play competitively.

Eli, I'm free on Thursday after 4:30pm. =D

Emily, arrr... sorry about that I just know that I have family stuff to do this tuesday. However, I'm fine next tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back