[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is available but I believe that next week is SCV in the venue. Don't let that get you down a-Chu (god bless you by the way. Dec. 16th is creeping closer for you to lose to the greatest SCV players in the world.

NeoRussell

Nobody is available but I believe that next week is SCV in the venue. Don't let that get you down a-Chu (god bless you by the way. Dec. 16th is creeping closer for you to lose to the greatest SCV players in the world.

NeoRussell

NeoRussell

Thats my daughter's birthday! Ill have no choice but to win it!!!! :D

Hey guys sorry for not updating you sooner. Since there wasn't a lot of replies I am hosting KOF at our store tonight. I'll keep you updated on when SCV night will be!

Russell, I will attend this tourney. May I run a SC2 tourney on that day? Hopefully, there is enough people for making it happen.
Yea, I'm bored. I played some of SC2 yesterday. I think Yunsung is not that low tier. I missed a lot of stuff to be discovered in old time. lol.........
SC2's Mina is fun. lol.........

Just for the sake of the record i will be attending the next tournament as well.

In part 2 I used Cass, Ivy, Yoshi and Cervantes... I had no idea how to use any of them.

Hey guys! I've booked Soul Calibur 5 into our store for this coming Tuesday. We can download the DLC characters by putting your profile onto one of our store's Xboxes and then delete the profile after.

Date/Time: Tuesday November 27th from 6pm - 7:30pm

Russell, I will attend this tourney. May I run a SC2 tourney on that day? Hopefully, there is enough people for making it happen.
Yea, I'm bored. I played some of SC2 yesterday. I think Yunsung is not that low tier. I missed a lot of stuff to be discovered in old time. lol.........
SC2's Mina is fun. lol.........
Only if it's on Xbox 360 so I can use Spawn. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back