[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Soul Calibur is tomorrow at 430-730...anyone respond?!

I will be there. I'm surprised no one else is posting up whether they will be there or not.

Whats the format of games, Winner Goes On? Round Robin/Double Elim!?

Well Well Welll.... Dis is some straight up Bulllllshittttt...........
It had to take a freaking female to get you Mofo's to come out and play huh?

At least you Mofo's are actually coming!
GUYS NOW WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES FOR TORONTO PLAYERS TO COME OUT. A FEMALE PRESENCE!

Sad? Yes! Very Much So! Am I complaining? Hell No!!!

Emlarr? Big favour please! Will you post that you will attend all private sessions (even if u dont actually), cause it seems thats what it'll take to get guys to come out and play!

To be fair, even when I was actively playing a lot of people didn't show up anyway.

Guys, please remember to bring your copies of Soul Calibur V because we don't have any copies in store. We will be providing Xbox controllers, consoles, and screens but it's BOYC if you want to use an arcade stick. The tournament format can be decided tomorrow depending how many people show up.

It's at Yorkdale right? I'll try and make it. I'll bring my 360 controller but it's not that good for fighting games. Can I make use of your converter Chufye if I bring a PS3 controller too?

Yes the store is located in Yorkdale Mall on the first level in the new wing. It's right beside the new Joey's restaurant

So here's my checklist:
1) No entry fee or tournament fee (if we hold one). No money matches are allowed to take place in the store.
Check! Let's keep it that way; I feel like socializing.
2) I will provide you with multiple Xbox Setups and Xbox controllers but I will need you guys to help bring in your own copies of the game. Keep in mind that these consoles are new so not all characters will be unlocked. (No you are not allowed to bring in a PS3.)
Check! it's good I don't have to carry an extra burden on my shoulder besides I suck with both controllers (that is PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers) and bringing a PS3 to a MS store is like bringing a Pepsi to a Coca Cola factory.
3) If you bring any refreshments into the store they can ONLY be screw top bottles. No food is allowed in the store and we do have washrooms available to use.
Check! screw top bottles, not a problem as I don't carry any.
4) No swearing and harassment is allowed. The store is a public location and we need to keep the environment PG. If you can't abide by these rules then I will have to ask you to leave.
Check! though tricky; whenever I play video games competitively, I become a different person, but playing casually around casual folks and general public, I can pull off a joke a two.

So ya I'm all good and will be seeing the rest of you guys tomorrow.

BTW Emlarr if somehow your boss catches you playing PS3, this is how you plan your escape. Minus the parachute.

Simple one word answer...

For those taking the TTC especially subway I'm coming from the East do I just get off @ Yorkdale station and walk there?

Simple one word answer...

For those taking the TTC especially subway I'm coming from the East do I just get off @ Yorkdale station and walk there?

How can we provide you a one word answer when what you say is completely wrong.
Take East Subway to St. George or Spadina Station and go north to Yorkdale station. Get off and you are there. Look for Joey's restaurant.

NeoRussell

I already know where to get to Yorkdale station, I just want to reassure that Yorkdale station is the station to get off and whether I need to take a bus or just walk there?

Besides the nature of this reassurance question is usually answered either Yes or No, but I know ppl can also give more than that.

So no it's not completely wrong and you answered what I expected, that Yorkdale is the station to get off and I can walk there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back