[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandritti - You can have Witcher 2 back (keep the controller if u want). I didn't realize it was an RPG and I hate RPG's. I had to stop playing 15 min in. I never liked RPG's - never had the patience for them.

Mandritti - You can have Witcher 2 back (keep the controller if u want). I didn't realize it was an RPG and I hate RPG's. I had to stop playing 15 min in. I never liked RPG's - never had the patience for them.

Nopes. Ill take it. I Love RPG'S.

Ask Mandritti, it's his game.

Jason has no say! Chu wants? Chu gets! Even now, Mandritti is at his secret underground shrine...Candles lit! Incense burning! Hymns chanting! Yea, Even at this moment, Mandritti is adoring, worshipping and revering the AWSOMENESS that is Chu!

Hey Crepetile when are you coming to TO? I have 6 days left of holiday so i might be able to squeeze in a trip to tabarnacville if the megabus tickets are cheap enough,

I will not be like Partisan. I will use a rock band guitar instead.

Hey Crepetile when are you coming to TO? I have 6 days left of holiday so i might be able to squeeze in a trip to tabarnacville if the megabus tickets are cheap enough,

I will not be like Partisan. I will use a rock band guitar instead.

Unfortunately I'm still in the North for about 2 weeks. I'll let everyone know in advance next time I go to TO so people interested in playing/hanging out can prepare.

Jason has no say! Chu wants? Chu gets! Even now, Mandritti is at his secret underground shrine...Candles lit! Incense burning! Hymns chanting! Yea, Even at this moment, Mandritti is adoring, worshipping and revering the AWSOMENESS that is Chu!
.. dunno... where that... comes from... I got other things to adore.

I'm sorry your expectations were false, OOF. I don't know what I did wrong.

So 3 days after a 9-day-boring tour in Eastern Europe, I finally got something to post...

The only best part of Eastern Eruope is in Prague, Czech Republic where there's this parliment building. Inside, it has small shops in which one of the best shops is a weaponry shop based on the medievil period.

Lots of armours and weapons something which Namco could use as reference for Soul Calibur; some of the armours and weapons can be sold to the public as well as figurines in which one of them reminds me of Lizardman.

So I got the figurine for around 17 Euros and damn man does he make a good candidate for SC and rivalry to Lizardman.

Here's some pics of him:

I've google searched "Papo" and it does seem the French company has its own site. Problem is it's still under construction and it's not a place you can shop online at least not yet maybe. There is a product catalogue but it doesn't show everything including the figurine that I've bought.

Here's the site anyways: http://www.papo-france.com/.

Though there are retailers listed in that site, your best bet is to google search for Papo and look for stores that sell those kinds of figurines. From what I've recall, the store I bought from had a Lion, Dragon and Gorilla warriror. If you want to collect... well good luck collecting them all.

BTW I'll end with a figurine that looks even closer to Lizardman:
12.jpg

I hope everyone has had a great new year. So this saturday I probably be down town and I might be hosting. Also we can try this playstation all star game, not sure if it good but whatever got it only 30 bucks.

Ok guys, Im back to work again but mysteriously, I have Saturday off (miracles do happen). So Astaroth feels like making a few heads squeal, scatter and Squirmmmm!!!!

Hey guys, so I'm assuming we're good to go for SCV Fight Night at Yorkdale Mall on this coming Tuesday? I'd like to keep it as part of our regular roster of fighting games if we can get at least 5-10 people participating each time.

Once again, I am able to provide multiple Xbox setups and Xbox controllers but you will have to bring your own sticks/converters. I have one SCV disc to use so I will need a couple people to bring their own as well. Due to low turn out numbers last time, we only had 1 set up for a while so I'd appreciate it if you could bring some. If you have any questions, feel free to post them up here and I will reply. There is no venue fee of any kind.

I'll be able to come on Tuesday.

Emlarr, Mandritti gave me his copy of SCV to lend to you for your Tuesday Fight Nights. I'll bring it as well as my own copy.

Who else is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back