[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, Franman Dino, you guys are all just stupid.

2.0? Sorry but no amount of "software upgrading" is going to fix that retarded head of yours.

Franman you are the pinnacle of confusion.

Dino did Xeph break your heart, lol. Cause you don't look like you're trolling, but rather come off as an ugly-ass psycho bitch EX, who can't move on.

Eli, stop trying so hard to be funny. You'll never get a girlfriend that way.

After 6 months of hardcore use, my Xbox MLG controller has officially gone kaput, I can't play on a regular 360 pad, so consider me out when it comes to the Tuesday Fight Nights. Sorry guys. :(

On the bright side, this means I have a reason to start playing on PSN again.

What's even more stupid is creating false hype and still defending after getting beaten instead of accepting your loss.

And... me being the pinnacle of confusion? more like the pinnacle of wierdness.

Also Amaury I felt kinda bad that you wasted more than 100 for this product. My advice will be to look at the product's ratings on various sites as well as the number of ppl rating this.

To me, I would investigate, if the average rating is at least 4/5 by at least 20 ppl. Then I would hunt for individuals who give low scores, read their critiques and be the judge of that. Poor ratings and critiques come first before the good ratings and comments.

Also Amaury I felt kinda bad that you wasted more than 100 for this product. My advice will be to look at the product's ratings on various sites as well as the number of ppl rating this.

To me, I would investigage, if the average rating is at least 4/5 by at least 20 ppl. Then I would hunt for individuals who give low scores, read their critiques and be the judge of that. Poor ratings and critiques come first before the good ratings and comments.
The MLG controller is the best controller I've ever used when it comes to feel and dpad precision. The only problem is the buttons tend to malfunction after heavy use. I'm betting that it also has to do with luck of the draw. My Xbox 360 MLG pad had an overly sensitive A button after a little bit of use, which didn't bother me too much. 6 months later my Y button broke down after heavy use. My PS3 MLG pad had an overly sensitive R1 right out the box.

As for the replaceable parts, I ordered a fightstyle dpad and it has been working perfectly for the past 6 months. I ordered a second one and I found that it tends to twist off and unlock on its own while I'm playing.

So while it is an amazing product it seems like you have to be lucky to get a flawless controller or parts because the manufacturing quality seems to be inconsistent.

I'll probably eventually test my luck and buy another 360 MLG controller at some point.

I'm hoping I'll be lucky when I get to use the HitBox, it will change my lifestyle when it comes to fighting games. That's if I get it after hopefully being a sucessful student and earning a good income.

Well whatever floats your boat man I see you're still sticking with pads, while I grew fad up with pads and try something that is totally different.

Ok guys! Ive managed to switch to a day shift at work! Yayyyy!!! That means I got my afternoons and nights open again for gaming! Hit me up any challengers!!!

P.S I got my weekends free again! :D

I'll be able to come on Tuesday.

Emlarr, Mandritti gave me his copy of SCV to lend to you for your Tuesday Fight Nights. I'll bring it as well as my own copy.

Who else is going?

Awesome! I will see you tomorrow evening then and I will be bringing a copy of SCV to set up as well.

I encourage as many of you to come out as possible. Our store gets a ton of foot traffic each day and all these people are potential members of the community. The more people in attendance means a bigger chance of exposing members of the public to the SCV community and recruiting more players!

Awesome! I will see you tomorrow evening then and I will be bringing a copy of SCV to set up as well.

I encourage as many of you to come out as possible. Our store gets a ton of foot traffic each day and all these people are potential members of the community. The more people in attendance means a bigger chance of exposing members of the public to the SCV community and recruiting more players!

Yayyyy..Im now available on Tuesdays again. Ill bring my copy of SCV as well!

After 6 months of hardcore use, my Xbox MLG controller has officially gone kaput, I can't play on a regular 360 pad, so consider me out when it comes to the Tuesday Fight Nights. Sorry guys.
It's unfortunate that this is Xbox only, as I'm sure that alone affects how many of us show up.

I'll see how busy I am tomorrow and consider showing up. I wanna look into getting a new Windows Phone anyways.

I think this is a great opportunity for you guys. Even if you can't play with your preferred controller, you should just represent the community and socialize with people interested. Besides, you can get some sort of grudge match when someone blames their loss on their controller and set a date in the future at a TTT tournament, bringing in more people to see the overall Toronto FGC.

Hey guys, I'm hoping to see you all tonight! Unfortunately I forgot my copy of SCV so for those swinging by, please bring your own copies so we can actually play! :)

Amaury: Even though it is an XBOX only event, it still benefits the community if you attend so I hope that you do! Plus there is no venue or play fee charged which is always a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back