[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some extra work shifts so the first Thursday that I'll be able to host will be Feb. 7.

Also, I'm finally learning a new character!

I'm tempted to make a "no show" Dino joke, but that shit's getting old, and I want to give Dino the benefit of the doubt for once.

So who is good for this Tuesday? Unless you guys wanna do it elsewhere I should be able to host, but I would like some confirmations first before I start making plans.

Also, I'm finally learning a new character!
Start the presses!

Hey hussler. Most likely I will not catch you in town. But if I did, you could regale me with the tale of your ascent from noobdom. Also how you ditched that HOMELAND-crazed redhead.

Like franman, I'm studying this term, and I want to do it right. See if a noshow remix can apply to my name, and let me know so I can make outlandish promises.

Shoutouts to Stryder and Dino (yes, Dino) for coming out to casuals yesterday! still great players. Dino...... you're sooooo fraudulent lol Big thumbs down to Oof for not showing up. The verdict right now is that I will be hosting casuals primarily on tuesdays.... It seems to work for the three of us at least. If anybody wants to join in (as i've said a million times already), just PM me or post in here (preferrably PM).

GG Stryder and Charles. I wasnt as Rusty as I thought. GGs all around with All Characters....

except Algol...That Nig Needs to Put some Pants on....

I should have posted this earlier to give people time, but are people good for some SC/Battle Royal this Friday. I will be hosting and a few people are already confirmed. If your joining post or send me a text.

C_3, If your hosting this Tuesday I might be able to join in the evening as long as work doesn't get in the way, PM info

Is PSASBR even any good as a competitive fighter? None of the characters are very appealing to me and I have a hard time taking those types of FG's seriously.

C_3 - Sorry that I didn't make it. I didn't realize that you guys had confirmed the Tuesday plans until Dino texted me at 8pm Tuesday night. By then it was too late and I already had other plans set up.

So I talked to Russell and it looks like SCV is not even up for consideration as an official game at TORYUKEN II.

TRK2 is in 3 months so we have that much time to get our shit together and prove that we can bring in numbers.

I guess to start we should do a ROLL CALL to see who would be interested in having SCV at TRK2 and would actually attend. I want to know right away if this is a lost cause or not, so if you would like it to happen, speak up!

Well if it make you feel better framan, Chy-Fye will be there today and same with Vince, so why do you show. They'll be here around 4pm. Beside you can try out this Battle Royal game.

Its a really fun game, but its also broken. Maybe there's depth/competitive side, but I just play this for the lols. Also Fat Princess is the best character ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back