[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or I guess Eli and Chu Fye are too afraid to lose to me in Calibur. Thats fine. If you guys do come though try to bring something for the BBQ

I will be there around 5 30 - 6.... have a band practice. I was using sieg and won the FT5 vs. his cerv 5-3. The matches before that were warm up for both of us.

Ill be there from 4 onwards. I am not interested in casuals. I am interested in BEEF! WAr!!! Money match anyone? Dino? Talk is cheap.

so Eli confirmed, Chu Fye C3 confirmed, my cousins here, Stryder said he is busy, David said hes coming possibly on his way, some of my other friends will pass through at times..

Crazy day, GGs to everyone. We must do more of these.
Everyone really improved their game, especially C_3.
Thanks for hosting/bbq Dino.

The day is really beautiful at 5.30 am.

Also I'm THE shit.

Battle Of The F*cking Godddsss Yooo!!!
Craziesttt...Sickkeeestttt... Insannneee Session Everrr..
Mad props to Alex and especialy to Abigail (I have found a million dollar product).
DINO did SHOW! Show he diddddd.... Wickid BBQ and games....
C3, Southjern Ontario.. etc.. MAD SHIT!!!

Then finally, the battle between the Egos... Eli vs DINO!
Eli delivered a Fatality buy saying, "I aint gonna be outdone by DINO....Helllll Nooo"
Dude decided to pull out his final Burst Limit and sponsored everyone at a mad Restaurant yooo... Eerrryyonnee...
Dino feeling the awsomeness that emanated from Eli's Final Attack, started throwing up and fainting... (Literally)...

That was the freaking desert of the show!

Man I could go on n on... But just when we thought it was over, DiNoShow Showed Up!

Big Up!!! Dino you killed it bro!

P.S I got closelined by Pollen(TKO)!!!

Gotta Thanks everyone that came, Everyone that brought food and helped with preparation, Everyone that brought a system and played, I was doing good when I was Tipsy, things weren't so good later in the night!!

Thanks Eli for the last minute ride, haha I threw up but I NEVER Faint.

But Wow Good Times All....Good Fricking Times

Oh and Sorry for not bringing in my Lady friends that came out later in the night; They weren't able to stay too long so we partook in some extracurriculars and chatted for a while (been a minute since I seen my one freind). Didnt wanna distract you guys from your games anyways :D

David whyd you get me so drunk. Actually its mostly my fault but haha good timez

Charles good thing I was walking with my cousin and turned around randomly when I did and found you!!! Missionz!!!!

Chu-Fye Sorry about the allergies, you were def TKO after that reactine, but you got some games in after still

Respect for cuzn Kev for coming through, bringing/prepping food/bbq, bringing PS3, everything.

Eli respect for coming through and ps3 and rides etc. You were the only one to get slightly more games than me, even when I was tipsy/drunk. I didnt land ONE PO A:6 all day, so that messed everything up. Also like I said, I can beat you when I want, sometimes I just dont like standing in the Middle of the Ring and staying out of CE range. I play to have fun. MMs on the other hand....

Alex/Abigail respect for coming through and the Eats and the ExtraCurriculars and everything. JOLLY RANCHERZ!!! Actually it got me JOLLY SMASHERED!!!

BTW If you didn't come you missed out on GREAT TIMES. But ya'll know this already.

Thanks for the shoutout Eli... the funny thing is, I haven't been playing sc at all as of recently.... two times in the past two months. It's my fundamentals/grasp on the game that improved more than anything. With that being said, Canada has the potential to do well and we NEED TO EMBRACE IT!!! We need to do weekly or bi-weekly casuals AT AND OUTSIDE OF A&C to catch up to the americans and let them know we are still good at this game. If the older players don't want to come out, then we need to attract new players! they won't know we exist however unless we do something to show them we're here.... aka. what I just said. Partisan and reptile are holding their own but the rest of us are slacking. If they can be as good as they are, so can the rest of us.

Sup guys, glad to see you guys are active again! For the past week I've been in contact A&C to confirm space for a tournament on Saturday June 29th. I would have had things confirmed with a tournament announcement thread already posted, but I've been having an issue with them in regards to the venue fee. Normally for Tournaments on Saturday they charge $10 for a venue fee instead of $5, and that's what they want for it. Meanwhile my vision for this tournament is for it to be $5 tournament entry with $5 venue, since this is a tournament to revive the community, I want people to have as much incentive as possible to come out and compete. I'm still waiting for an answer from them to confirm a $5 venue fee, but if we're expected to pay $10, I want the tournament to still happen but perhaps at my place or at Dino's, but ideally I'd rather have it at A&C since new players would be more comfortable attending their first tourney at a public venue rather than somebody's home.

Toronto SC REVIVAL Tournament.

Get hype. Let's see where everyone stands.

Whats up Oof! good to hear from you and hope the family's okay. I intend to be there. For the sake of numbers/hype, maybe we can get setups with older versions of SC just for the sake of casual play and whatnot (i'm just trying to get the ball rolling). If I can help with this tournament in any way let me know. Also, I can host casuals between thursday and the end of this weekend.... any takers?

Still pretty busy with work and such. Hopefully I'll have more free time soon. I might even grace you chumps with my casual lack of racism.

How about you kids give me some feedback on my latest article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back