[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game is not wacky, it a game of true skill. It is balance, so balanced, so immensely balanced, that it might appear broken to the untrained eye. But it not broken, I am here to tell you its completely balanced. Theres no if and or buts, you got that. Its balanced ok....................... balanced........... yea balanced.

Also don't get tricked Sifu, let sleeping dogs lie. We all know whats true.

Also don't get tricked Sifu, let sleeping dogs lie. We all know whats true.

You warned me, didnt you. For the second time, I dint listen and got bitten again. It didnt even take 1 hour. Can you believe this shit?
See this : http://8wayrun.com/threads/devil-jin-toronto-revival-2-poll.16448/#post-625268

Oofmatic at it again.

I am vindicated. This guy is the fricking CULPRIT Troublemaker!
Always causing trouble. Attacking people. He gets punched, then runs crying.. waahhhh... they hit meee. they hit meee....

Fuck it!
Back to square 1.

I was wondering if any of you tourney organizers as well as ppl who host gatherings get to observe other strong successful communities such as Norcal. Perhaps we can learn a thing or two or more on how they run their tourneys and how they kept the community flow going.

It's also not bad to observe dead communities as we can probably find loopholes that lead to the demise of a once thriving community.

lol.

Get troll'd son.

At the end of the day, I'm still the best one here at SC5. If you think otherwise, step up to the plate and challenge me to a MM. Let's see you walk the walk instead of just talking the talk! Put your money where your mouth is, SCRUBS!!

lol.

Get troll'd son.

At the end of the day, I'm still the best one here at SC5. If you think otherwise, step up to the plate and challenge me to a MM. Let's see you walk the walk instead of just talking the talk! Put your money where your mouth is, SCRUBS!!

And there you have it folks. Oofmatic finally admits he has been the trouble maker, and a troll!
Finalllyyy...

With that said. Back to the point of this forum : GAMING!

Oof, right now, your rank has dropped in the eyes of all Toronto.
You were viciously emabrassed by us on our last meeting. That makes you a LOSER!
If anyone is doing any challenging, its you.
So i suggest you sit at home on XBOX LIVE lying to the guys on there how you are the best in Toronto, when you know fairly well, thats not the case. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

IMO opinion, Eli with his broken ass Ivy is the best at the moment. Till i ccrush his ass at our next meeting.
You are a HAS BEEN!

If you wanna play, ask! Dont scheme!

Goes sum like this :
Oofmatic : Hey Chu, wanna get a few games in? I admit Ive ben a dick, but thats past now.
Chu-Fye : Dummy, I already agreed to end the beef. Lets freaking play, and stop with your bullshit machoman shit!

I've decided to make a tier list of the Toronto community, based on who the highest skilled SCV players are, in order of highest skilled at the top, lowest skilled (scrubs) at the bottom:

Top Tier
Ooofmatic
Partisan
Reptile
Stryder
Defiance-K

Mid Tier
Dustbuster
SilentWall
D.I.N.O
franman
The Mastaroth
NeoRussell
C3
Force of Nature

Scrub Tier
Chu Fye
Eli
MONEYMUFFINS

From someone who knows none of you guys other than reading your posts in this thread , Oof your looking like a fool in here. Just stop it already. Nobody wants DJ, nobody thinks your the best and from the looks of it nobody likes you as a person. its a shame really.

This reminds me of the old SC2 Beef days in London.

Chu you in Toronto now? Dont you play online anymore?

This reminds me of the old SC2 Beef days in London.

Chu you in Toronto now? Dont you play online anymore?

Oh My Dayyzzzz.....

Talon.

These guys o'er here dont know jack about Beef man. If these guys met us, they'd think we'd be trying to stab em, kill em for real n shit. Pretty docile over here. I do play online, but most manz have gone off.
Its soooo dead over here man. Wish you guys were here. My game is suffering cause of it too.
Whats happening over on your ends? Dead as well huh?

From someone who knows none of you guys other than reading your posts in this thread , Oof your looking like a fool in here. Just stop it already. Nobody wants DJ, nobody thinks your the best and from the looks of it nobody likes you as a person. its a shame really.

*Cough, cough*
The truth is out now!
See Oofmatic? Prepare yourself. You brought this on yourself.

Dunno what you're reading, but Oof looks like he's trying to get a community together including people he doesn't like by being nice, and now by some trolling trash talk.

Its soooo dead over here man. Wish you guys were here. My game is suffering cause of it too.

Whats happening over on your ends? Dead as well huh?

Talon's gone into hiding since he can't hang with us. The level is too high for him.

Talon's gone into hiding since he can't hang with us. The level is too high for him.

Ohhh my dayzz.... :O :O :O
Talon? Wtf is going on? Silent Joel being lippy and kicking your ass at SCV? Is the scene over in London that hot? Had to be back in Florida for a few weeks in the Fall.. Might have to reconsider n fly back to my nest...

Show me any post by Oof in this thread where he's trying to get shit together. All his posts are troll post and being that there's been drama before is that a good way to organize shit? I know what I read perhaps you don't?

DEAR ENGLAND, I HAVE BEATEN YOU ALL ONCE, AND I WILL BEAT YOU ALL AGAIN.

RECENTLY, I HAVE BEATEN CHU-FYE IN FIRST-TO-TENS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AS WELL.

SOULCALIBUR BELONGS TO ME. JUST BEAT IT.

10-9?
Lol. Money remember I let you win 7 games before I took astaroth and made it all the way to 9.
I will destroy you next time we play so you wont have to boast about a set, which technically, I GAVE to you.

Bring your ass back down to Toronto n lets see you do this again.
You win? I quit SC.
I win : You stop believing in vegan Lions!

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back