[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noooooo, this guy hit below the belt. Talking about how I lost to someone else 10-0 with a character I don't use, and another in a game I don't play? Damn that's harsh Eli. You dissed up my skills right there and hurt my feelings. Say sorry, please.

Can Eli and Oof start predicting who will destroy who at the next Toronto SC (True) Revival!
Or are you guys act like there is no beef between you two, come Fight Day?

make it SPICCCCYYY!!!!

I want come fight day, there's cheers, screams, HYYPPEEE!!!

I for one will prove in front everyone that Oof is a fraud, that MONEYMUFFINS isn't better than me. That Reptile is just a lizard who will get his tail broken off by yours truly, ELI'S IVY BREAKS UNDER MY SPIRITUAL PRESSURE and that Partisan is petrified of my True POWER!!!

Can Eli and Oof start predicting who will destroy who at the next Toronto SC (True) Revival!
Or are you guys act like there is no beef between you two, come Fight Day?

make it SPICCCCYYY!!!!

I want come fight day, there's cheers, screams, HYYPPEEE!!!

I for one will prove in front everyone that Oof is a fraud, that MONEYMUFFINS isn't better than me. That Reptile is just a lizard who will get his tail broken off by yours truly, ELI'S IVY BREAKS UNDER MY SPIRITUAL PRESSURE and that Partisan is petrified of my True POWER!!!
And this guy is saying that it is ME who is delusional?

Eli is so below my level that there is no hype. Pro vs Amateur is not hype. I'll destroy him in casuals like anyone else and leave the hype matches for when I play Partisan or Reptile. Unless Eli wants to challenge me to a money match I'm not interested in 'hyping up' something against a coward!

GAYNESS OF THE GAY!

We need an awesome anthem for Dino, Eli, Vints and Chu-fye base on this song (OH NOES! HERE IT COMES!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back