[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I_am_Trash.png
If you're gonna post a pic of me at least do it proper, dumb dumb.

And I may have lost and donned the trash bag once upon a time, but out of the ashes rose a Phoenix. A phoenix that got mo'fricken sponsored to EVO and got Top 8 in this biatch.

js2002.jpg

What have you done Eli? Remained fat an cried about $30 that you're too afraid to come to me about even tho I contacted u to give it to u? Still trying to be a wannabe good player by sticking to online? Get real bro

I'm da Master Vader. Da mo'fricken DAMPS. Toronto's SC Legend. Who you?

You guys need to get this issue resolved.

Eli, as much as I understand you're busy with your studies you can't really stall his time forever from starting factions or tournies or whatnot. Weeks ago I've pm'd you about PayPal, you agreed that you'll eventually set one up however, its taking too long so I've decided to let OOF know something about PayPal.

OOF, building hype is one thing, but not fulfilling the agreement makes things worse. Aside from that since you prefer online transaction you do realize that with PayPal, you can send money to Eli's e-mail address or cell phone number right? If you can do this w/o pulling off any strings, then I'll remove myself from boycotting any of your operations.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

Last edited:
If I recall my BBQS/Gatherings are still the highlight of SCV activity....so not sure what you're saying oof.

I can plan a sick-bad gathering but I have everything but a PS3.

I think the simplest way to solve this is to give the 30$ in person if a gathering ever happens again. I can feel people here have been wanting to play for a while. Dino finally getting a PS3 could help too, I mean it seems like you're the main host and you definitely love the game so it's a given. I don't know Franman, but if he could spend an hour
or 2 hanging out playing games instead of infinitely talking about it, it'd be a nice bonus too.

Still waiting on this community to pick up again so I can play my favorite game in Canada.
Not to mention you guys gotta make up for SC6 eventually.

Reptile, spending a few minutes making a post does not equate to hours not even one hour especially when you factor in hanging out and playing games.

What you suggest for me and Eli is not a good idea. Both me and him go to school concentrating on our subjects. I don't know about Eli but for me, the travel time plus the time playing ain't worth my time during this situation especially when I'm struggling with my subjects.

I ain't money transferring SHIT. Eli had his chance for that when I contacted him and offered to do that. At this point I will give him the money when I feel like it if I feel like it. Don't like it? Too bad.

It's funny because I was the one who initially challenged him to make it $30 here on the forum. The dude pussied out which is why I didn't bring the money. Then seconds before the trash bag match he all of a sudden wants it to be for $30 or else he'll back out? I told him no because I didn't have the money on me but he was a baby about it so I gave in.

Prior to that money match I have ALWAYS laid my money down on the table next to the tv in all the money matches I've ever had since the SCII days.

Lesson learned: don't coerce someone into a money match when they tell you they don't have the money on them.

If I see the fool at a tournament I'll give it to him if I feel like it. If he wants to keep acting like a bitch then I probably won't feel like it. How he acts depends on whether I reach into my pocket and pull out $30; or pull out a middle finger.

And for those of you who disagree with me, here are the number of shits I give about what you think regarding this: 0

I'm not running any events and am not planning to, so what exactly are you boycotting? Online lobbies?
Just like how you plan on not coming back to this community but actually did.

You don't always go by what you say, so what me, Eli and perhaps many others are boycotting are any future tournaments you try to host and possibly more.

Last edited:
Lol since when are forum posts binding contracts? If I change my mind about something I said then I change my mind. Too bad for you if you don't like it!

So basically your boycotting non-existent events and expecting this to affect me somehow? Well I'm boycotting your non-existent events franman! So there!

lol posting to Amaury is like posting to a naive child who fails to get behind reasoning and always thinks of payback. "Wah! Wah! Wah! franman is boycotting me so I'm boycotting him."

You like twisting them words dontcha; gave them a wrong meaning so that you can find some excuse to act like some kind of smart ass? Nah! I don't expect you to follow 100% of what you say, as do everyone else, but unlike most, your level of inconsistency is too common; I mean that's why you're known as a Hypocrite with a capital H.

Finally Vints is right, in the end you turn out to be a disappointment; Eli saw it first before I did. It's sad to see that our once mentor has submitted himself to the darkside leaving us students no choice but to turn against him. Man it feels like watching Star Wars all over again.

So basically whenever I catch you hosting any tournaments, I will boycott your operation.

Last edited:
Franman, you really need to stop thinking and start trying to understand.

You literally sound clueless.

I know you think you know what you think. Put that aside for a second and try to understand the entire thing. Nothing specific just in general.

What's there to think about Chaos? He broke part of the agreement that both him and Eli made so obviously he deserves to be called out upon.

While I did side with Eli since he's the real victim here not cough cough OOF; I actually tried to solve the money issue for both.

I've already put a lot thought beforehand even way back before that trash match happened so don't go telling me that I need to understand the entire thing in general because I already have.

You however, need to think twice before posting stuff like that.

You literally sound like an OOFMATIC fanboy.

You're basically his eyes and ears; you seem to address only what you think is my fault instead of obvious faults from him. You need to stop following OOFMATIC religiously and start thinking more independently. I used to believe in OOF back then but after seeing the disappointing things he's done, I start to see why there are ppl who don't like him and eventually after that incident he's totally a disappointment.

Last edited:
Franman please, stop thinking. thinking is confusing you. The voices in your head don't hold the answers, try to look beyond what franman thinks and start working at the base lv of franmans understanding.

Thinking is not understanding. Understanding is putting aside your view on the subject and trying to truly dissect what's happening. And finally you will reach realization on the matter. One that is true on all levels and one you can truly claim to understand.

Don't take the side of the immediate thoughts that pop up in your head when you think about a certain thing. Those thoughts are just the past notions you carry on the subject. You have to go deeper and try to re-evaluate your views on that particular matter. See if that's the way you want to look at it and if that's the way it should be looked at. As long as you work from your honest current lv of understanding your on the right path.

Once again, this is about NOTHING IN SPECIFIC, Oof and eli are obviously confused on many levels and identifying themselves with various ideals and emotions. This is not about them this is about you and how you interact with every situation you come across.

I'm not trying to insult or disrespect you. I know for a fact you have all the same possibilities and capability for growth as me or anyone. we are all living human lives and have to learn to deal with the body we find ourselves in. All i ask is that you please look past the information you receive from the body and from the live you've lived and try to make your own conclusions. We all hold the ability to look beyond ourselves and access greater understanding, all you have to do is try while being fully honest with yourself.

My only goal is to help you, anything else would be a sure sign to myself that im not on the path to higher understanding.

Gl man

Chaos plz learn to STFU, I don't need any psychological lessons from you as they all turn out with a gay ending. Why don't you lecture OOF instead since he's the delusional one here, oh right cuz you're an OOFMATIC fanboy. So I guess STFU is the only option for you.

I post what is necessary, because its the right thing to do. OOF broke the agreement and he's wrong for doing that, there's no need to understand any psychological reasoning behind this, its a signed contract.

I don't buy the fact the he's being coerced into this agreement since he's a social outcast besides he brought himself into it.

And look at that faggot fanboy OOFMATIC, liking your post because he felt so insecure. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back