Toronto Top Tiers Tourny Videos Now Available!

Tune in HERE to watch Canada's finest compete Toronto Resurrection: Omega Tournament in Soul Calibur 4, BlazBlue and Tekken 6 at the Toronto Top Tiers Stream!

*EDIT* Tournament is now over!
  • 1st - NeoRussel (Yoshimitsu)
  • 2nd - Eli123s (Ivy)
  • 3rd - Oofmatic (Mitsurugi)
Good stuff, guys! Recordings available via playlist.

Holy shit Dustbuster is black??!! Damn....

Gotta give a little respect to the guy for showin up to an offline tourney and getting 4th with maxi. Good shit

HRD

So this tells us that Dusty is prefers them White rather than Black.
Good to know.
_______
This is how the Toronto Players felt when I won:

vader.jpg

sad-cat.jpg

NeoRussell

not at all. Just I think everyone has a mental picture of what someone looks like and...well...you know

I still dont believe that Partisan is black!! I think its photoshop

HRD

Good placement there Dustbuster.....but so many input errors esp when going for 11b on grounded and also was missing out on alot of stuff prob was nerves or the fact u used a controller and wasnt really acustomed. They way I see it you would have won more of those matches hadnt it been for that. Pls go to more tournaments and keep representing that maxi.

Yeah ..alot of missed input. Every time u see a 7or9B thats a missed 11B input. every time u see 3B from a distance thats a missed input. Stupied ps3 controller. after seeing the vids dino kept screaming free damage of off mitsu 2KB. too much online. mitsu can pull backpoke after that online. Hell i Block and Gi better on a 360 controller BooyAH:) ill go buy a ps3 controller with a circle D-Pad and use that.

Most embarrassin Tour moment for me was askin how to turn on the ps3 controller

good shit Russ. Dunno how you manage to stay so talented yet random at the same time all these years, but kudos to you sir.

Wow NeoRussell, your Yoshi is terrifying! I’m inspired to learn him now, looks like he can be hyper-aggressive when played right.

Dragonfly wins, I haven't seen so much fear to DGF in a lot of time, I liked what I saw despite I like my yoshi more solid, but Russell mantain his classic Yoshi style that is so effective again most players.

Just I didn't like that he was so scared against Ivy on the Edge... there you simply can spam 8K, if the Ivy player goes for his obvious stuff like WSB or A grab, is dead.

Live streams

1 Viewers
petreySOAD420
petreySOAD420
$Toned Wolfgang is Drumming<sOul oF DiAmond>.
1 Viewers
Tomahawk_182
Tomahawk_182
Soulcalibur VI: Ranked matches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back