Trying to incorporate 11A[A]

I stand by what I said before:

Without holding the button down at all on block between 11A and the second A you have 18 frames to interrupt (NM has WS B(i16), Zas can WS K(i14) just as examples). On hit you have something like 5 or 6 so you need an aGI or STC or something because no move hits that fast. If the second A is held for the maximum amount of time before it becomes the UB you have roughly 8 frames, so taki might be able to trade a 4a+bA with perfect timing.

woops didn't think it would be that much difference, my bad. insane how much depends on wether 11A hits. still my first advice is good. umbrella will hurt you way more then a WR A or K and IMO it isn't worth the risk. especiallly because 11A isn't that hard to block. against slow chars that can only punisch wth a WR B or so, you can try it if you want. I personally, don't use any of those options very much anymore. i just stick to 11A about 80% of the time, damn good move even without the follow up. i consider it to have more then 2 frames advantages because a lot of opponents will freeze if 11A hits.

EDIT: nvm

Vader's FC A+B is i15 and wins out. Not a great choice because of the heavy force usage, but it does hit reasonably hard.

Back