25: Roguelike
25: Alvin
25: ZombiePenguin
25: DJ Gohan
25: Huss

Top 4 is here:
http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/307548890
---
I got 5th!? You guys have to step up your game.

Post shoutouts here.

Edit: posted full results.

NeoRussell

Congratulations to Chris/Stryder for winning the tourny... Extremely solid fundamental gameplay for just having the game for 1 week...

Also congrats to Vince for placing second... Your read+punish game is as solid as ever... We need to play more, a lot more...

Really glad to see SOW, STD, Barry, Dino, Wallace, Russell, Off-static, Stryder, Vince (THE "OG" SC2 CREW) all back at once... Lets level up and tear each other apart...

I'm just here to post my obligatory "I would have won if my main was allowed".

So here you go: I would have won if my main was allowed. :P

Stryder: Congratulations. A well deserved win. Your fundamentals are more solid than ever. Both new and veteran players can learn a lot from you. Now that your main character isn't going to be a low tier character you are going to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm looking forward to seeing how your SC5 skills evolve. Patroklos seems like the right character for you.

OG players: Glad to see you guys back and playing again. I hope you guys all stick around for the long run and help these new guys level up.

Newer players: Stay dedicated and aim for the top. You're lucky enough to be a part of one of the best offline communities around.

Russell: Good job with the tournament, and congrats with MK. Thank god you didn't win SC or we wouldn't hear the end of it. lol

Pyyrha is cute and deserves a pat on the head for placing 2nd good job Vints. Great going for Chaos getting 3rd on his 1st tourney and yes let's not forget another old school player Stryder winning with Pat the brat. I thought maybe perhaps you should name the Toronto thread under your band name to increase popularity.

You guys is cool. Let's do this again.

Stryder 's a bro
Junior is a bro, thanks for the controller loansies
Senior is a bro, sorry I confused you for Junior several times that day. First time that's happened.
hussler: Sorry we didn't play.
page: You scrub why you leave
Eli123s: You scrub why don't you win MK
To our American rivals: Keeping me focused with consistent play and /or pointers. Appreciated.
OOFMATIC: We will have contests to be the best hat-wearing character master next time. Or, "top hat."
Vints: don't disappear now. Your egomania gives my life meaning.
Chaos: Verra nize placing and performance. Stay on the ball and keep improving or I will be disappoint.

Russell makes this happen. Gratz to his victories, props for being so reliable a T.O.

grats to the placers and super glad to see your scene back in the game more than ever.

didn't think a Pat would take first so early- musta had mega solid execution to fight off gimmicks, can't wait to see the vids.

hope to see you guys soon!

Yo, tournament was nice. I'll have to train for the next tournament. Hope to see you guys soon :)

Kowtow Reamed me a new one with Raph

Stryder and I and a damn Close match. 4KKx2 doesnt do enough damage. Should have throw chipped him.

GGs to all, especially to Buffalo for coming out, and especially to all the new players. Please come out to more gatherings, ask for advice, level up!!! We NEED YOU

Kowtow Reamed me a new one with Raph

lol cmon man they were close games. Come down to Buffalo next week and get some revenge. ;)

Partisan and Barry both killed me, I don't think I took a game off either tbh. Gonna have to study Maxi some more. Really close games with Stryder, shame we didn't get to play more. GGs to all the new players too, hope you all enjoy the game moving forward.

I now have the the utmost reason to use pat or at least to learn what his tricks are. Good shit to all the placers.
Shout outs to Barry, Russell, and Eli for making the tourney move along even with all the setbacks.
More shoutouts to Partisan, Emlar, Haas, and Mandritti for the games. The experience I got from these games has certainly helped me out. I hope playing me has helped you guys out as well. ggs

See ya later

I still think it's an anomaly that I had the top Nightmare placing. Both you and Wallace beat me without trouble. My Nightmare has a long way to go. :/

I'm uploading my vids right now. I'll need some help with the names on a few, but they'll be ready tomorrow.

Full Results:
--
1st: Stryder
2nd: Vince
3rd: Chaos
4th: Barry
5: Lukemeister
5: D.I.N.O
7: NeoRussell
7: Partisan
9: Kowtow
9: AirMaster
9: SlientWall
9: Page
13: t3h mAsTaroth..!
13: Calm101
13: Richez
13: gw8t3st
17: STD
17: SOW
17: Jing
17: Eli123s
17: DarkDeath
17: Mandritti
17: Azurefighting
17: Emlarr
25: Roho
25: Raynex
25: Roguelike
25: Alvin
25: ZombiePenguin
25: DJ Gohan
25: Huss

"As a community, we stand"
--
Thanks to everyone came.
Hope to see more awesome gameplay in the next few weeks.
Next tournament will be on feb. 25th. That's 3 weeks from now folks. Get your training on.

NeoRussell

Wow, my six month old son got 5th! Congrats.

Though technically I had to take over for him because he kept trying to eat his controller, but hey, at least now when he grows up he can truthfully say that he entered his first tournament when he was 6 months old!

All my vids are up. Think I got everyone else right, but who was the other Nightmare player?

I'm blanking right now.

Also, tell your friends:

Back