Uhmmm Maybe I'm Doing Something Wrong But...

VortexR18

[08] Mercenary
Yeah well, i had a question about the A+K series.

First off, id like to note i play on an Xbox controller. That said...on with the question...

Well, i can consistently pull off A+K2AA or w/e those JF A+K low attacks are called.

But everytime i use it and they block, doesnt seem like it gives me crazy frames when they block. So i was thinking maybe im using the wrong series. Should i be doing the 22_88kA version? or does it not matter if i jst do the A+K version? I cant for the life of me pull off kA in a battle because i use the xbox controller, so i map RB to A+K.

Yeah enough babbling, question, Does it matter which is used? Thanks Alot

With your mapping: (RB)a+k~A:2A. You have to slide-input the whole command, press a+K to A "ASAP" (like 1 frame instant after pressing a+k), then right after moves starts, when Sig rises sword, tap 2A for just one low to come out. It gives super advantage and it can be pretty safe on guard at tip range. kA:2A is a low attack, don't do A2A as of high to low, or 2AA as for two lows. Its just one low that gives about +8 of frame advantage. By the way, kA2A (high to low) is safe if opponent guards it.

a+kA and kA are the same thing. But IMO, 22_88kA is easier to pull of.

Just do A+K [A] and follow it up with 3b people fall for it everytime and 3b is safe i think leads 2 other mixups and for the a+ka2aa i just do a+ka2a and follow up with 3b

Vortex, A+Ka2:A isn't going give + frames on block, you're still at disadvantage but safe at tip range. What it does give is crazy frames on hit and then you can mix up as you please. Mix up with another low, one of Sieg's awesome mids, or throws.

Eva, 3B is definitely NOT safe, but hell we're not playing a safe character here folks. Most characters can AA or K you out of your stance easily on block.

Back