Uk:super vs battle 2009!

zer0kage

[08] Mercenary
Neoempire in UK will announce the coming of the UK major tournament and that is SUPER VS BATTLE!

All of the info should be in this link
http://www.supervsbattle.com/

Hope to see your presence. I'll be looking forward to refining my Nightmare. As much as I like Hilde, I feel that I need a character like Nightmare to really help me work on the various aspects of the game more.

UK:SUPER VS BATTLE 2009! Soul Calibur IV confi

i cant wait for regonal info i want to test my metal for real :D

too bad this hasnt got much interest, but.. well its the uk. im jobless and at the other end of the country so wont be making it. but pls keep us up to date and post vids if poss'.

Why is Vader the character reppin SC4 like that? Shoulda done an actual character, lol.

I'll spread the word, I know a few people in the UK that aren't necessarily Calibur players, but know the gaming scene.

im telling everyone i play with on and offline, i live in wales if you couldnt tell if somone was on the way then i could always try to fix up a lift or somthing we gotta show those yanks how to play.

I will certainly come.
Some other french guy too.

I'll be there and gone in the first round :)

I spoke to Zero the other day and he said some of the French would need housing. I said I could take 2... Malek, you should still have my number from last year so feel free to call me.

Maybe i'll come but I heard that last year, the event finished really late. There were some frenchies who had to come back to France without finishing the tournament and i don't want it to happen for me.

So i hope you would do everything in order it doesn't happen again, it's embarassing for the tickets...I had this problem for a tournament in the south of France, and it was so expensive..., i don't want it to happen whereas i would be in another country. lol

thats understandable. i just hope that more people will be in to this, i been telling people but there doenst seem to be a huge following here. maybe we willl see more when registration fully opens

Usually when you book tickets imo it's better to book your departure and return tickets before and after the tournament period respectively. :) More convenient that way.

This time there will be more people among the staff. These new staff members are very enthusiastic and the higher numbers of staff can help maintain organization better.

Last year SVB everything was too cramped, thats why Keev had to leave before the Guilty Gear tournament finished.

Rules will be coming up quite shortly once I get more information about the event.

I'll be there and gone in the first round :)

I spoke to Zero the other day and he said some of the French would need housing. I said I could take 2... Malek, you should still have my number from last year so feel free to call me.

Yeah THX !
I didn't contact you earlier cause i don't know yet how many people will come.
Anyway, thanks again.

It was really awesome to stay at your house last time !
We will not forget.

does anyone know where are those regionals battles going on? they have this gif on their site that shows some dots as those places and there's one in scotland but it's somewhere in highlands O_c i don't get it, why not edynbrough or glasgow.

ATTENTION THE RULES FOR SOUL CALIBUR IV IN SUPER VS BATTLE WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:-

- Gaming format, PS3, Please bring your own sticks/pads/converters to avoid dissapointment.

- First (To) three rounds, the SC standard since games began.

- Round time, 60 seconds.

- Health, 100% health & Soul Gauge.

- All infinte damge combo's disallowed.

- Camera altering glitches banned.

- Button Mapping/binding allowed. Button Macroing disallowed (thats for people who make pre programmed sticks etc, if your caught macroing your in big trouble).

- Yoda, Vader, Guest-characters (Thats Shura, Scheherezade, Ashlotte, Kamikirimusi and Angol Fear) and CAS characters banned.

- The apprentice IS allowed.

- Algol is allowed.

- Stages random select will be chosen but seesaw stage and laser stage (the star wars stage with moving walls) are banned.

Thanks to Talon for the information.

hiii

In the soul1 and 2 era, I came a lot of time at waidat's house for soulcalibur event in london, that was nice. It would be cool to see again the english players ^^. A lot of other french, appart from those who already spoken here, would be interested...

As malek said, the main problem would be "where to sleep ?" ^^

Would you help us (I mean, the whole UK players...) ??

thanks again

@ Asenka

As I said earlier I can house two of you guys. Malek has my number from the last time he was over for SVB. It'll only be couches to sleep on buy hey...

p..s I really haven't played SC4 much at all and Malek can atest to the fact that I'm no that hot... But I'll be glad of some games anyways.

@ Asena + Malek,

I'm really sorry guys but my place is off. I got my dates mixed up and I'm going to be in Ibiza the weekend of SVB so I can't accomodate anyone.

Ooops :(

Back