Ultimate Ninja Storm #3

Getting Starcraft 2 expansion before I get this, I do want to play this, but I can't afford it right now. Maybe down the line.

I got it and I love it. I love storm G and this one upped the gameplay a ton. 30 hours of story and another 6-10 of extras. The gameplay is awesome the graphics are great for the style they are using. Input commands during story fights are a ton of fun. Everything in general is just good. Some characters are still WAY stronger then others in versus(An example would be shikamaru compared to nagato). All in all I give the game an 8.5 out of 10. A definite buy if you liked the series before.

It's a game where you play a bunch of androgynous, homosexual ninjas who aren't really ninjas and have them kill each other. And any woman you see in the game is either a prostitute or a closet lesbian.

Also it's good, check out the demo.

^ lol well said!
I been hearing nothing but good reviews since its release.
However, i have been hearing about network issues and online lag being... kinda bad.
but definitely worth picking up if you're a fan of the previous games and of the manga/anime itself.

Ive been playing a ton of this game in my free time. If anyones up for some matches add me. My favorites are Itachi,Pain,Hidan and Shikamaru. I can also offer advice if you need help with achievements(Have them all haha)

My friend did a review which I guest starred in. Check it out :)

Ive been playing a ton of this game in my free time. If anyones up for some matches add me. My favorites are Itachi,Pain,Hidan and Shikamaru. I can also offer advice if you need help with achievements(Have them all haha)

My friend did a review which I guest starred in. Check it out :)

He said you found some unique things? are they gameplay related or story related?

Gameplay you say? Does it involve mechanics? Care to share? wut?
It might be something the above average player knows but you can dash cancel out of combos by using any direction and jump. This is useful if the enemy is guarding and you dont want to be left open. I have also found a way to combo ultimates from this if they have no sub bars left. Not many people do this online and if they do they are the ones kicking butt haha.

Back