UMBC Weekly Tournament

SWBeta

[08] Mercenary
DATE AND LOCATION:

Wednesday, October 15th @ 8:00pm
Come at 6:00pm if you want to get some casuals in before the tournament.

UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Commons Game Room

No entry fee, no venue fee. Just show up and bring your 'A' game.

RULES

• Double Elimination
• Rounds consist of 60 second time limit
• Random Stage Selection for every match
• All stages are currently legal for play
• All matches played at 100% health/gauge
• Character Customization is allowed
• Custom Characters are banned
• Bonus chars banned
• All infinites are banned! No exceptions
• Button Mapping allowed

• It's preferable if you bring your own controllers/sticks.
• We like it very much when people can bring controller/stick converters, so if you happen to have a converter, please bring it with you.

Please don't be late. If you are going to be late, call us beforehand so we can hold the start till you arrive. If you have been to one of our tournaments before, you should have recieved someone's phone number in which you can contact. If you haven't, please send either SWBeta or Hudathan a PM.

We can only hold the start of a tournament for about 10-15 mins, because security is strict about closing the game room by midnight. If you are going to be very late, it is possible that you might either start out in the losers brackets or not be able to compete in the tournament altogether, so please come early.

We had a pretty good turnout last time. Hopefully, this time will be even better.

I'm gonna have to cut my tekken time to record match videos, so you fools better be doing some godly top tier shit this coming Weds!!!

why don't you just save everyone's time and play tekken all day, you're so bad.....

I was gonna save memory and battery life for the later matches, but I'll spare a bit just to record all of your matches, because they will be of you getting raped!

lern2ply, kid.

Hud, at the rate you're going, you'll be doing some godly Algol (I'm following the Algol hate bandwagon) broken shit with Raph in a few more weeks.

Beta, since you posted casuals at 6 p.m. I can assume you plan on being there earlier? I have to help a friend with an assignment on Wednesday night and I don't know how long it's going to take. So if you don't see me by 8:00 and people have showed up for it then go ahead and run a tourney if that's what people want. The next couple of weeks are really busy for me unfortunately.

People are lucky I don't pick Algol, he's so easy and dumb.

I'll run the tourney if you're not there.

Remind me, though, are our winners finals 3/5 or 4/7?

Winner/Loser semis are 3/5. Winner finals are 4/7 for winner finalist and 8/14 for loser finalist.

Minerva_SC

Your name looks familiar, I may have played u online before (PS3), Im not sure tho....I hope to make it out tonight

Back