Unlocking Player Titles..

gorekitten83

[08] Mercenary
Looking for a guide or something to tell what you have to do to unlock player titles if a thing like that is a thing

I don’t think it’s a thing, but a general quick rundown is finish all Soul Chronicle, get a gold medal on all difficulties of Arcade, finish Libra both good and evil and do all quests, master all styles and defeat all Ancients on the same character in Libra, and do the related Edge Master quests, and then you’ll have the vast majority of titles. The only other easy to explain super not obvious line of quests in Libra is finish all tutorials to unlock Drona related quests, and some more I’ll detail below:

After that, the only titles you’ll be missing will be Fu-ma’s Shadow, Abyss Watcher, Leader of Thieves, and whatever Nightmare’s special Libra title is. For the first three, in Libra, be level 45-55, ideally, but definitely not level 90 or higher, and explore the Middle East and Mediterranean Sea, in chapter 5. You’ll get random encounters (special purple) for four different numbered bandits and Voldo in the Middle East, and two fights with Taki in the Meditteranean Sea. You’ll get Voldo and Taki titles after the fights, but for the thieves, you’ll also have to go back to where you saw Ruslan originally to do the fifth and final fight for that title. You can do these at level 91-99, but it’s significantly more tedious because your random encounter pool will be flooded with Unknown Edge Master Astaroth.

If you do figure out how to get Nightmare’s Libra title (blue-purple), then let me know. It’s the only one I don’t have. I also have a thread about it.

I don’t think it’s a thing, but a general quick rundown is finish all Soul Chronicle, get a gold medal on all difficulties of Arcade, finish Libra both good and evil and do all quests, master all styles and defeat all Ancients on the same character in Libra, and do the related Edge Master quests, and then you’ll have the vast majority of titles. The only other easy to explain super not obvious line of quests in Libra is finish all tutorials to unlock Drona related quests, and some more I’ll detail below:

After that, the only titles you’ll be missing will be Fu-ma’s Shadow, Abyss Watcher, Leader of Thieves, and whatever Nightmare’s special Libra title is. For the first three, in Libra, be level 45-55, ideally, but definitely not level 90 or higher, and explore the Middle East and Mediterranean Sea, in chapter 5. You’ll get random encounters (special purple) for four different numbered bandits and Voldo in the Middle East, and two fights with Taki in the Meditteranean Sea. You’ll get Voldo and Taki titles after the fights, but for the thieves, you’ll also have to go back to where you saw Ruslan originally to do the fifth and final fight for that title. You can do these at level 91-99, but it’s significantly more tedious because your random encounter pool will be flooded with Unknown Edge Master Astaroth.

If you do figure out how to get Nightmare’s Libra title (blue-purple), then let me know. It’s the only one I don’t have. I also have a thread about it.
Thank you very much

Back