[Vernon, CT] Weekly Fight Night|| Battle Grounds

Shimetsu

[08] Mercenary
[Vernon,CT] Weekly Fight Night @ Battle Grounds [Every Friday]

Hey just wanted to get to you SC4 players in the CT/MA area. We have weekly Fight Nights at Battlegrounds that usually end up being all-nighters. In terms of players, we have players mostly from Mass and CT that come in every week. Come down and get it in!

www.Battlegroundsonline.com

The BattleGround Game Arena
378 Kelly Road, Unit #3
Vernon, CT USA 06066
860-896-5288

First meet up December 11th (5pm- midnight) will stay later if enough people come.

It's BYOC(Bring your own controller/stick)

Venue fee-$5

You can still bring your stuff if you want but you won't get a discount on any of it.

PC time is separate

Hope to see you their and I will try and get a image of the flyer to put on this thread.

If anybody knows of any other forums where people would be interested in coming to this please let me know so I can see if it's worth advertising.

Other sites the fight night is being advertised on

Battlegroundsonline.com

The thread has not been made yet but you can introduce yourself here

http://battlegroundsonline.com/modu...wtopic&t=25

Shoryuken.com(Street Fighter)

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=211897

Dustloop.com(Guilty Gear)

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7808

Tekkenzaibatsu.com(Tekken)

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=115638

Tekkennation.com(Tekken)

http://tekkennation.com/forums/view...10dbc16a70f4456

Meltybread.com(Meltyblood)

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/to...ec-11th-remake/

Games that will be there include Melty Blood Actress Again (We need more modded systems and games however, there's only 1 set), Battle Fantasia, Fate/Unlimited Codes, Guilty Gear AC, HnK, SWR/UNL/IamP, Sengoku Basara X, SF4,SC4, DoA4 and Tekken 6. (Possible CvS2, Alpha 2/3, SVC, KOFXI)

There will also be a small tournament each week for a chosen game (like Melty Blood) with a $1-$2 entry fee. We hope you can make it!(From meltybread.com and originally from Fraga)

I will show up to these every once in a while if the CT people plan to go and let me have crash space for a day or two. Jian, Herve?

Hey everybody how's it going? I am one of the guys who runs the fight night and wanted everybody to know that Battlegrounds is hosting a tourney on the 12th and 13th of Feb 2010. If anybody wants to run a tourney they can, so just let me know and give you guys more info on it. Hope to see you guys at the fight night!

Thx,

Thomas Vigil aka Vigilante

Sorry for the late response Tom, but I did let the NE folks know about the Friday fight nights.

So I'll repeat this again, the fight night is legitimate.

Sean, unfortunately as I still live with my folks, I can't offer you a place to crash =(.

However I would definitely like to run tournaments for this Tom, is there any room for the Feb. tournament for SC4?
Also I will be there this Friday at around 9:30 or so since I gotta work on Friday evenings. Nevertheless prepare for CT beatings =)

Sorry for the late response Tom, but I did let the NE folks know about the Friday fight nights.

Sean, unfortunately as I still live with my folks, I can't offer you a place to crash =(.

However I would definitely like to run tournaments for this Tom, is there any room for the Feb. tournament for SC4?
Also I will be there this Friday at around 9:30 or so since I gotta work on Friday evenings. Nevertheless prepare for CT beatings =)

Well Jian I hope you have some new tricks since the last time I played you.. I would get evilhadou to come but doubt he would want to come from Boston on such short notice.

Yes of course you can but just make sure it doesn't interfer with T6 and SF4. It's a 2 nighter because we are combining the fight night and tourney together so there should be no problem running SC4. There is a link in the other threads for the tourney so just copy and paste. I would like to thank you and shim for your help in bringing more people to fight night. Just let me know the info

I will show up to these every once in a while if the CT people plan to go and let me have crash space for a day or two. Jian, Herve?

If you want you could ask the other people in the other threads for a place to crash for the night. The people are pretty kewl and should have no issue with it.

Hey Shim for some reason the link doesn't work for Tekkenzaibatsu.com.

Try that

Yes of course you can but just make sure it doesn't interfer with T6 and SF4. It's a 2 nighter because we are combining the fight night and tourney together so there should be no problem running SC4. There is a link in the other threads for the tourney so just copy and paste. I would like to thank you and shim for your help in bringing more people to fight night. Just let me know the info

If you want you could ask the other people in the other threads for a place to crash for the night. The people are pretty kewl and should have no issue with it.

Hey Shim for some reason the link doesn't work for Tekkenzaibatsu.com.

Try that

Not a problem Tom, I'll check up on the details this Friday night. Also, I can provide a PS3 setup with SF4 and Tekken 6 as well.

I'll be there Tom at 9:30ish.

Also tom here are the details for the Calibur tournament, if you approve I'll post up your tournament announcement for you.

Soul Calibur 4 (PS3 Version)
-Double Elimination
-Timer set to 60 seconds
-Best 3 out of 5 rounds
-Best 2 out of 3 matches (Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5)
-Button binding is allowed, change buttons on character select screen BEFORE the match starts
-Hilde, Algol, and Bonus characters are banned
-Blind Selection available upon request.

Date: Feb. 13th
Time: Registration - 12:30 pm, Tournament Start time: 1:00 pm SHARP

Entry Fee: $10 towards pot + $5 venue Fee

Prize: Total Entry Fee + $100 (This is coming from my own pocket)
Prize Split:
1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

I'll be there Tom at 9:30ish.

Also tom here are the details for the Calibur tournament, if you approve I'll post up your tournament announcement for you.

Soul Calibur 4 (PS3 Version)
-Double Elimination
-Timer set to 60 seconds
-Best 3 out of 5 rounds
-Best 2 out of 3 matches (Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5)
-Button binding is allowed, change buttons on character select screen BEFORE the match starts
-Hilde, Algol, and Bonus characters are banned
-Blind Selection available upon request.

Date: Feb. 13th
Time: Registration - 12:30 pm, Tournament Start time: 1:00 pm SHARP

Entry Fee: $10 towards pot + $5 venue Fee

Prize: Total Entry Fee + $100 (This is coming from my own pocket)
Prize Split:
1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

Yeah that's fine just copy and paste the info from TZ. Just let me know when you have it up

I need to let everybody know what Fro(a BG employee) and I have talked about. They have a strict policy on bringing outside drinks into the lan center. People have been doing it and it's hurting BG in the business sence and I would like to ask everybody to not bring in any energy drinks or 20oz bottles of soda. They said it's ok to bring in drinks from BK or other fast food restuants but not tonic's that you could get at BG. I am asking everybody to please follow these rules because they are really hurting as a business and as you know we are running out of venue's to go to and I don't want to be in the position where we have no place to go. The owner of BG works at Pepsi just to keep the lan center open so let's not let all his work go in vain. If you want to bring drinks please just leave it in the car and go outside and drink it. If you see someone bring an outside drink just let them know to take it outside or just let Fro know about it. I really don't want to see this place close down because of something we could of changed so easily. I will be putting this up on the other thread's so everybody know's what's going on.

Aight no problem Tom, I don't think any of us here do that but I'll keep that in mind.

Back