Viola Glitch Report Thread

Sorry to double-post but I got the "ghost-orb" glitch to work on command. 6AB,B+K,4A+B. You have to do 4A+B immediately after B+K. So far the opponents aren't sure whats going on and hold block. They don't realize I'm just putting on a harmless show until the orb ghosts through them the second time. They end up letting up on guard and getting a 8A+B.

Set 4B+K canceled into 4A+B glitches out pretty often. The orb gets trapped between dimensions while passing through the opponent harmlessly. I was getting that to happen a lot last night anyway.
easiest way to show someone what the ghost orb is to do 2B+K into UB

Yep, this little glitch was known. Couple videos of it in the combo and videos thread. The actual toss part of it interacts really strangely with a ton of moves. Nothing INCREDIBLY useful outside the back RO off of doing it in a standard combo.
People who act like douches on SC deserve this kind of treatment.

Also, If you do 2B+K > 2B while the opponent sidesteps, the orb cyclones around the ring. lol... I dunno I think I like Viola a bit more cause of her glitchy self. "In the Derp...I Glitch EVERYTHING"

idk, everyone knows this, but seeing as its not cataloged.... i will...... 2(a+b)...get stuck on the roof!!!!

also... VO 6B+K.... happens high up in the air...kinda looks retarded...

uhm random 2b+k* happens MID, instead of low or s-low i think it really is...

WR B Luanchs if u hit the opponent at the same time with a 2b+k.... im pretty confident WR B was nvr design with that property in mind.... but hey.. i dont mind if it stays....i kinda like the LNC (free 66b if i react)

4A+B.... uhm... that move in general is a glitch...

4A+B.... uhm... that move in general is a glitch...

I don't know what I'd do without it. Especially canceling into it from either SET 6B+K. Also 6AB, B+K, 4A+B (ghost orb occurs if the timing's wrong). If the timing's right you can continue into 8A+B. A few of those and a soul crush is imminent.

Well, I guess many of you know this already, and I only posted it here because, I quote, "make or brake her and need fixing."
Viola's backgrab>66Backgrab>66Backgrab>...... is a infinite unless you are Voldo, Zwei or Astaroth.

Needs patching out in 1.04 . Somehow.

Trolling?
No. No I am not.

I am Actually dead serious. It was even used in a tourney against Partisan. Not even banned or anything. Im surprised Partisan was so cool about it. If it was me in a tourney I would've paused the game, stood up, looked straight at the guy and go "Are you F****ng Kidding me?"". Then I would've forfeited the round because I paused in a round, but it would actually make no difference, because once hit by the infinite, you lose the round.

No. No I am not.

I am Actually dead serious. It was even used in a tourney against Partisan. Not even banned or anything. Im surprised Partisan was so cool about it. If it was me in a tourney I would've paused the game, stood up, looked straight at the guy and go "Are you F****ng Kidding me?"". Then I would've forfeited the round because I paused in a round, but it would actually make no difference, because once hit by the infinite, you lose the round.

though this move has been banned, if you understood exactly, this tactic is not really much of a thing to Fear, much less ban....

seeing as Tokido, known as one of the Gods of 2d fighting games, is a very strong an intelligent player; If this tactic was really banned worthy Tokido should have made it to Top 8 no problem..... Truth is, even with the Abuse of this tactic, tokido wasnt able to get passed pools, its only a tool(was a tool) for viola to use, its not necessarily the best option, nor will it necessarily guarantee you a win...

I think most people who bitch about the infinite are bitching pretty much because they have something to bitch about. I won't name names, but I was playing with someone from 8wayrun last night online, I had full health and he had around 20%. He fucked up and did something to put himself backturned at the edge and, as opposed to 3b'ing him out of the ring, I decided to troll and BT infinite him to death for making such a stupid move. After the match, this guy actually said something along the lines of, 'You seriously had to use the infinite to win? I'll ignore that and say gg.'

Like...seriously...what.the.fuck?

I think most people who bitch about the infinite are bitching pretty much because they have something to bitch about. I won't name names, but I was playing with someone from 8wayrun last night online, I had full health and he had around 20%. He fucked up and did something to put himself backturned at the edge and, as opposed to 3b'ing him out of the ring, I decided to troll and BT infinite him to death for making such a stupid move. After the match, this guy actually said something along the lines of, 'You seriously had to use the infinite to win? I'll ignore that and say gg.'

Like...seriously...what.the.fuck?

Sorry to say, but He is right. No need to be a dick. He even had the courtesy to say gg after you did something like that.
In that scenario, Think of it like corpse beating. Except before he actually died. Completely unnecessary.

Sorry to say, but He is right. No need to be a dick. He even had the courtesy to say gg after you did something like that.
In that scenario, Think of it like corpse beating. Except before he actually died. Completely unnecessary.

lol

Well, I guess many of you know this already, and I only posted it here because, I quote, "make or brake her and need fixing."
Viola's backgrab>66Backgrab>66Backgrab>...... is a infinite unless you are Voldo, Zwei or Astaroth.

Needs patching out in 1.04 . Somehow.
Oh man...if THERE ever will be a patch 1.04.....I want another patch bad now just look at my sig lol

Ok, i'm having trpuble with something, I don't know it if it's me or the controller, but I've found that online if an opponent moves in certain way I can't make uppercut moves, the character makes a random grab even if I don't press G.

Back