Viola Story

Last i checked, Viola serves ZWEI not the other way around.

Been thinking for some time now, and with all things considered, im on Team Viola=Amy.

• Z.W.E.I., a man wielding a sword with three handles. He summons a werewolf-like creature called "E.I.N." to aid him in battle. He is one of the secondary antagonists in Soul Calibur V
  • Viola, a woman who serves Z.W.E.I. and does not remember her origins or what happened during her past life. She is one of the secondary antagonists in Soulcalibur V. She wields a steel claw and a magic crystal ball that floats around her during battles. Her appearance resembles a fortune teller.

• Z.W.E.I., a man wielding a sword with three handles. He summons a werewolf-like creature called "E.I.N." to aid him in battle. He is one of the secondary antagonists in Soul Calibur V
  • Viola, a woman who serves Z.W.E.I. and does not remember her origins or what happened during her past life. She is one of the secondary antagonists in Soulcalibur V. She wields a steel claw and a magic crystal ball that floats around her during battles. Her appearance resembles a fortune teller.

Oh, ok then. Well i guess the whole amnesia thing along with her appearance does scream Amy. If she is not Amy, you have to wonder why Namco made her look so similar.

Then again, i remember i thought Algol was Olcadan when i first saw his artwork back in early 08.

Your's is pretty valid as well. We do know that Amy left their castle in SCIV (I think it's cannon) and something must've happened to her. There were news of monsters (Mitsu profile from SCIV) and malfested so either the twisted energy of Soul Edge around Ortheinsburg warped her mind and gave her new powers, or she got attacked/kidnapped by someone.
Raphael is a good candidate for being Nightmare's new host. He was attacked in SC3 op by Tira and there's an important link with him and Nightmare/Siegfried in SC2. I've just recently read the stage profile for Night Terror's stage
and the facts about that stage ties in very well with Raphael's madness and body tainted with Soul Edge. The only thing I'm wondering is how would Raphael still exist without his body. Unless someone made a body for him or something. But HOLY WIND! Raphael's height matches Nighty's new height! Ok, I officially believe that Nightmare's new body is Raph. Ik that it says that Nighty's weight is heavier but I think we're supposed to add in the armor for the weight calculations so they weight may not apply.
... I'm pretty sure Raphael isn't the new Nightmare considering Raph is actually IN the game as himself...
I heard somewhere that Sophitia's husband is the new Nightmare.
Just a rumor though.

YOU ALL WRONG ITS VOLDO'S GIRLFRIEND!:sc2vol3:
Hence the V as in Viola V as in Voldo Perfect for each other!

Voldo has Katar Viola has a Claw Voldo can roll into a backwards ball, Viola has a Crystal Ball, Voldo pale so is Viola and both wear Freakish Clothing! its a New Chapter for the Voldo and Viola Story!!! LOL JK

Hence the V as in Viola V as in Voldo Perfect for each other!

Voldo has Katar Viola has a Claw Voldo can roll into a backwards ball, Viola has a Crystal Ball, Voldo pale so is Viola and both wear Freakish Clothing! its a New Chapter for the Voldo and Viola Story!!! LOL JK
Oh God, Voldo's girlfriend...
She must be in to some seriously kinky stuff...
And crotch spiders.

... I'm pretty sure Raphael isn't the new Nightmare considering Raph is actually IN the game as himself...
Just a rumor though.

I doubt it's true since he died of illness according to Pat's profile. I agree with you about Raphael. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for his host to be anyone who is already their own character in the game.

She just wants money. Being his girlfriend is a way for her to get access to the Money Pit. Then she can buy all the diamonds in the world!

Just a rumor though.
Raph seems kinda spectre like that's what I'm thinking but I do hope that Nighty's body is someone else. Rothion as Nightmare? Hm.. interesting I guess. It did say that he died from illness though so I'm not sure.

Raph seems kinda spectre like that's what I'm thinking but I do hope that Nighty's body is someone else. Rothion as Nightmare? Hm.. interesting I guess. It did say that he died from illness though so I'm not sure.
Just a rumor, but hey, if Soul Edge could take over an empy set of armor, I'm sure he could take over a dead body...
Mabeh

I think it was confirmed that Zwei is an antagonist, most likely and enemy of Pat. But that still doesn't mean that Viola is evil too. How do we know that she even wants to help Zwei, she could be a minion like Ein is to him.

And, hypothetically, if she is Amy, then that'll really make Raph pissed off and have a fight with wolf boy.

Back