Viola Story

My personal theory, is also that Viola is Amy, and like ArmorAstrum said, we don't really know if Amy is a vampire or not. Perhaps the infected blood on bare skin could have seeped through (Its possible, it is evil after all), then it may have took years to properly infect her, giving her immortality at a later age than when she originally received the blood. It is also possible that she never achieved immortality, and instead her aging slowed considerably.

I think it's a very plausible possibility considering that Soul Edge seems to affect each person differently when it comes into contact with them. Some people managed to stop aging, some people managed to turn into things that were no longer human, and some people manage to remain unharmed and untouched by it. It's really interesting to think about all the possibilities that it could take.

Guys.... Ivy is celibate. She doesn't want children since she knows that her cursed blood will be passed on to her child.
So chances of Viola being Ivy's daughter is infinitely close to zero.
As for my wacky speculation? Read on...
When Raph died, Amy found some kind of cool magic book to bring her dad back from the dead but she had to trade her memories for it. The ritual worked but some giant magic portal appeared and it sucked amy into a weird place with lily and roses (her birthplace) and when Amy awoke, she had the book with her, learned some awesome spell and summoned/created her magic ball to fight with. Traveling for many years, she was attacked by random bad guys.
Zwei was taking a midnight stroll to get some fresh air and he wanted to moon gaze (for some peculiar reason). He noticed viola beating up the bad guys (no, he doesn't rescue her. She's no damsel in distress XD) and decided that she would be a valuable ally in his unknown but probably devious plans for world domination and he walks over and... they teamed up. And it was a beautiful beginning to a beautiful relationship that is doomed to sink once Raphael finds them and rejects the idea of having such a son-inlaw. And that's my messed up theory.

... I think I just fanfiction'd all over the floor.

Random thing: When Viola says "The moon will swallow the sun, and never rise again" when beating Raphael could be a hidden meaning. Say the moon represents Amy, and Raphael represents the sun. Raphael's time has passed, and it is now Amy/Viola's time to shine. Amy is a more straight-forward person than sneaky riddles, but say the orb actually speaks through Viola? Just an idea. Maybe the Orb is draining viola/amy of her life to live through her? Another thought is Viola is the moon and Amy is the sun, and she is telling Raphael when Viola wins basically that the Amy he knew and loved is gone and changed.

Random thing: When Viola says "The moon will swallow the sun, and never rise again" when beating Raphael could be a hidden meaning. Say the moon represents Amy, and Raphael represents the sun. Raphael's time has passed, and it is now Amy/Viola's time to shine. Amy is a more straight-forward person than sneaky riddles, but say the orb actually speaks through Viola? Just an idea. Maybe the Orb is draining viola/amy of her life to live through her? Another thought is Viola is the moon and Amy is the sun, and she is telling Raphael when Viola wins basically that the Amy he knew and loved is gone and changed.

You're a genius. I really like that idea! That's really impressive, I honestly hadn't thought of that!

violamy
violamy.jpg
Okay here we go heres my thoughts on the whole Amy / Viola thing and what i know

Viola just like woke up with the orb next to her and she could controll it thus giving the psychic powers to see into the future and crap

i am almost posotive that :sc4amy1:=:sc5vio1: BECAUSE
1: Similar clothes
2: Same face (exept for violas eyes narrowing a bit with maturity)
3: Same voice
4: Same height (i think because amy was the shortest char in SCIV and violas CAS style is reccomended for shortest height)
5: Same Personality and Attitude twords life (exept viola speaks in riddles)
6: Violas clothes represent stuff like a moth trapped in a web and amy was called a butterfly in SCIV and all of amys CAS parts are called night butterflyy clothes
7: Amy was malfested (because in SC3 she had lime green eyes and in SC4 she has red eyes) and didnt age like tira so she wouldnt be like 30
8: Viola also has amys rose hairties securing her cloak and her pearls on her hood form an "A"

and if you dont believe me about the face look a the similarities on the image above can you find a difference maturity wouldnt make? no i didnt think so
Kay i believe my work at proving viola is amy - all the stuff about raphael is complete! kay luv u all =D ~GK

dude. cut the crap. a thread just got closed, i think, this morning for this very BS. no one cares if amy is viola or not. right now Viola is Viola. that's the way namco has it and nothing can change that but them. so cut the argument before this thread gets closed to even more stupidity.

I thought this thread was dead to be honest.
Anyways, Vincent's right, no more speculation on Amy=Viola. No proof she is, no proof she isn't. So there isn't a point in arguing.
Anyone interested in making more questions regarding Viola's storyline, please ask.
Or the mod can just close any thread relating to it. I'm honestly tired of this "Viola = Amy" stuff. Go play SCv and be happy.

I know for certain no one in schwarzwind taught her. She fights so differently from the others, it maybe from however she fought before the amnesia. Or just her instincts.

I know for certain no one in schwarzwind taught her. She fights so differently from the others, it maybe from however she fought before the amnesia. Or just her instincts.
Well she met ZWEI and they joined together, and she knew how to fight way before they even met, so I assume she developed her own style. Nobody's going to want to train a gypsy fortune teller because they think she'll rip them off... Somehow.

You forgot 9: Both have hair-drills
Really? Don't bring this up again please.

And as for her fighting style, I'm still assuming that she learned it from whoever she was before her amnesia. There isn't really much in her bio about her fighting style really. There is on the soul archive in the story section, but it's all in Japanese, and it isn't text. It's also in the New Legends of Project Soul, but I can't find a translated one that describes it.

Lulz, bumped thread :)

How many times have we gone over this case? By this time, you either believe it or you don't. Either way, PS has to tell us sometime, right?
Imo Viola=Amy but I respect y'all who think otherwise too ^_^

This is so clever! I like the whole idae of it~ Also the orb being Viola and bascially taking over the body reminds me of the way Elysium wanted to take control of Patroklos's body

What I had thought when Viola says that is this:

Moon = Raphael as Nightmare. If you customize Nightmare's costume his face is clearly Raphael.
Sun = Raphael as a human.
"The Moon will swallow the Sun and it shall never rise again."
Here is my novel of a speculation:

In Nightmare's profile in SCV, it says that he found a body underneath Ostrheinsburg after the events of SCIV. According to Amy's ending in SCIV, there is a possibility that this corpse is Raphael, assuming the fact that Nightmare has his model in-game. Just look at a few minor details -- Graf Dumas' persona is exactly like Raphael; court politician, essentially. Their voices are very similar as well. Soul Edge could be so strongly corrupting Raphael that he does not meddle with things like his identity. Then again, his will for Amy is so strong that his soul broke away from his body -- hence the in-game Raphael with the hat -- and is just merely living as a spirit, still thinking that he is looking for Amy. That could also explain in Raphael's profile "how long had he been climbing that spiral staircase?" and how he just knew that he needed to begin searching for Amy, without questioning that he woke in a cellar. Now, Viola's phrase could simply mean this: Soul Edge is corrupting Raphael so much that he may never reunite with his soul again.

Personally, I think that there is a part in Raphael/Graf Dumas that still wants to search for Amy. After defeating Viola, considering with the theory that she is Amy, Nightmare lets out a moaning sound, as if in pain. Also, one of Nightmare's win quotes is "Now Soul Edge, grant your master his wish!" not really sure about that, but it might be related to Viola.

That's my theory. ._.

What I had thought when Viola says that is this:

Moon = Raphael as Nightmare. If you customize Nightmare's costume his face is clearly Raphael.
Sun = Raphael as a human.
"The Moon will swallow the Sun and it shall never rise again."
Here is my novel of a speculation:

In Nightmare's profile in SCV, it says that he found a body underneath Ostrheinsburg after the events of SCIV. According to Amy's ending in SCIV, there is a possibility that this corpse is Raphael, assuming the fact that Nightmare has his model in-game. Just look at a few minor details -- Graf Dumas' persona is exactly like Raphael; court politician, essentially. Their voices are very similar as well. Soul Edge could be so strongly corrupting Raphael that he does not meddle with things like his identity. Then again, his will for Amy is so strong that his soul broke away from his body -- hence the in-game Raphael with the hat -- and is just merely living as a spirit, still thinking that he is looking for Amy. That could also explain in Raphael's profile "how long had he been climbing that spiral staircase?" and how he just knew that he needed to begin searching for Amy, without questioning that he woke in a cellar. Now, Viola's phrase could simply mean this: Soul Edge is corrupting Raphael so much that he may never reunite with his soul again.

Personally, I think that there is a part in Raphael/Graf Dumas that still wants to search for Amy. After defeating Viola, considering with the theory that she is Amy, Nightmare lets out a moaning sound, as if in pain. Also, one of Nightmare's win quotes is "Now Soul Edge, grant your master his wish!" not really sure about that, but it might be related to Viola.

That's my theory. ._.

I always thought that spiral staircase Raphael was climbing was in Astral Chaos~ :o

Back