Voldo tip and tricks

PigBenis

[08] Mercenary
As you know, Voldo is not popular and this sub-forum is not the most active (only Dampierre is worst).
I think it sucks, because it's difficult for a new Voldo player to play efficiently this character with few tips and tricks available to master the character.

One example that I discovered recently and is hard to find alone :

To punish efficiently, there is 666B 66B 66B BE. This is great, but 666B is hard to input very quickly, which is a big problem for a punish move. A Simple trick specific to this move is to begin to input 666B while guarding. In fact, to do a 666B, we can input 66 while pressing G, then release G and press 6B.
Easier, we can just always mashing 6666666 while we press G, then release G and 6B for a really quick 666B on reaction, which is very efficient to punish.

Do you know guys other tips and tricks for Voldo ?

some guys may have a problem getting out voldo's CE cause u get an calisto rush if u dont input the 236236 motion clean. If i want to use voldo's CE randomly then i use the mystery dance 22_88A+B and inputting the CE command whenever i want while he is dancing, its evasive, most "noobs" just starts attacking when they see the dance and u dont get random calisto rush.

As you know, Voldo is not popular and this sub-forum is not the most active (only Dampierre is worst).
I think it sucks, because it's difficult for a new Voldo player to play efficiently this character with few tips and tricks available to master the character.

One example that I discovered recently and is hard to find alone :

To punish efficiently, there is 666B 66B 66B BE. This is great, but 666B is hard to input very quickly, which is a big problem for a punish move. A Simple trick specific to this move is to begin to input 666B while guarding. In fact, to do a 666B, we can input 66 while pressing G, then release G and press 6B.
Easier, we can just always mashing 6666666 while we press G, then release G and 6B for a really quick 666B on reaction, which is very efficient to punish.

Do you know guys other tips and tricks for Voldo ?

This can also b done while jumping as well, great thread guys.

Evening gentlemen. ..yea yea im new to post been playin sc as long as anyone but um... a trick i use..which actually did alot for me today for some reason thus the post...is after the BS 8KA guard break move i like to FC 1B. Yes its weak, yes its slow, but for some reason the spacing always seems to work out perfectly and its great for a last hit or two at the end of a round when they block the guard break. 95% of the time the opponent is coming to hit you since you seem so far away, and if they block it you have your usual options cough 66(6)B? 1A even. i have a few other things ill try to narrow down into words to contribute. Appreciate all the work you guys do thanks for everything. Voldo is dangerous this time around, missing tricks or not. So much fun regardless.

Back