What Are Some Things YOU Would Like Downloadable 4 SC4?

I would like to see the full costumes from other SCs espcially SC2. I'd pay for that.

I would pay for SC2 Mitsu's Haohmaru-style 2P costume.

They should bring back stage changes, those were a refreshing twist to the normal backgrounds.

More minigames. Do like Battle Chess but with SCIV characters.

That or maybe even a kart styled game with SCIV characters, like Mortal Kombat's "Motor Kombat"

Imagine the special powers each character would have, Algol has got to have his bubbles in there somewhere
icon10.gif

Moar CAS slots!

Moar semi-thongs!

Moar gothic clothes!

Short-shorts (only for females)!

And the ability to control whether or not you hear someone's voice on the mic. It gets very annoying when they don't turn them off during a fight, and you hear stuff like:

"Oh shit!"

"Goddamn!"

"<Insert your mama joke here>"

massive hyper-ventilating

I would definitely like to see some old stages return. Whether they be from Soul Edge, Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur II, or III, I think it would be interesting. I would also be willing to pay, say..$1.99 or so for an additional 50 slots.

How about giving us the parts from SCIII as well? Well, another add-on I'd like to see would definitely be the Battle Theater. I'm surprised it wasn't in IV, actually.

Lastly, give us some sort of Edgemaster for download. I don't care if it is one from the previous installments or a new one (okay, I do admit..I prefer the O RLY owl over the others >.>).

I guess the only other thing I can really think of is..put the 1P outfits of the characters in with the current selection. It sucks that only 2P equipment and others are available. If you want anything from your main's 1P outfit, well..all you can do is edit your main's 1P colors.

You can't use any pieces from it on a custom character or even your main's custom outfit. I thought that kind of sucked, really :/

New stages, original ones not the ones they just pulled from previous installments.

New weapons, original ones not just weapons copied from previous installments.

LE content for those who couldn't get the LE. Really this is actually starting to get to me, I really would like the suit and schoolgirl outfits yet Namco refuses to release them in North America. But no, Namco won't do it. Plenty of people want it but apparently Namco would rather continue releasing overpriced and painfully small content packs with ugly outfits. I have never seen a game company so intent on sucking.

New CaC items, the selection right now is imbalanced and small, not to mention every single piece of clothing has six nearly identical counterparts used to artificially add to the list. (It was about the time I realized one pair of the females pants is literally exactly like another except it has tiny barely noticeable buttons on the crotch that I decided this list is sub par, with the feature so loved in 3 you'd think they might devote a bit more effort to it.

New costumes for characters, like from previous installments (I'd love Tira's SC3 outfit.)

New stages, original ones not the ones they just pulled from previous installments.

New weapons, original ones not just weapons copied from previous installments.

LE content for those who couldn't get the LE. Really this is actually starting to get to me, I really would like the suit and schoolgirl outfits yet Namco refuses to release them in North America. But no, Namco won't do it. Plenty of people want it but apparently Namco would rather continue releasing overpriced and painfully small content packs with ugly outfits. I have never seen a game company so intent on sucking.

New CaC items, the selection right now is imbalanced and small, not to mention every single piece of clothing has six nearly identical counterparts used to artificially add to the list. (It was about the time I realized one pair of the females pants is literally exactly like another except it has tiny barely noticeable buttons on the crotch that I decided this list is sub par, with the feature so loved in 3 you'd think they might devote a bit more effort to it.

New costumes for characters, like from previous installments (I'd love Tira's SC3 outfit.)

I second these suggestions, especially the last 3.

Oh and while this will never happen in a million years: a story mode that actually has story.

And why can't they just allow us to buy all of the locked content on the disk? like the LE content, it's already there, I don't see what the problem is.

I have never seen such an impressive display of sheer determined retardation from a company as I have from namco.

I know, I know, I'm about to ask for a lot. But hey, everybody was dissapointed in this game in at least a few aspects. Personally, I want to make some customs using Algol's moveset. Imagine Tetsuo from Akira or Necrid from SC2. I'd also really like to see some more stages and better music, something heavier as compared to the stage music they have now. DEFINATELY some extra custom sharacter slots. There are just so many ideas and not enough space T.T Definately have to throw in some of the old fetures in there from past installments, like Battle Theater, Chronicles of the Sword, deeper character profiles, and even the in depth training mode used in SC3. I'd like to see the return of the original fighting styles from SC3 like Grieve Edge, Dagger, Kunai, Katana and Shuriken, Staff, and Nunchaku. While we're talking returns, Link, Aybss and Necrid. There definately needs to be some more equpment for Character Creation. Specifically an over coat and a normal t-shirt for males, and some better armor for females. New mair styles, voives, all that jazz. And to top it all off, (and I know this one is crazy impossible) I'd like to see some new characters in here. And not just some more special characters that copy a standard's moveset like Shura and Kamikirimusi, I'm talking some brand new guests with styles all their own. Here's my list of some of the ones I'd LOVE to see, if the rights can be obtained from the other companies:

-Kratos from God of War
-Toan and Ungaga from Dark Cloud
-Sora, Riku, and some Organization XIII members from Kingdom Hearts
-Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Squall, Seifer, Tidus, Auron, and Seymour from Final Fantasy
-Gene and Azel from Godhand
-Solid Snake, The Boss, Grey Fox, and Raiden from Metal Gear Solid
-Dante, Nero, Credo, and Lucia from Devil May Cry
-Ginji, Ban, Emishi, and Akabane from GetBackers
-Kei, Kato, Izumi, Kaze, Sakata, and Sakurai from Gantz
-Jaster, Zegram, and Steve from Rougue Galaxy
-Kurenai from Red Ninja: End of Honor
-Travis, Henry, Jeane, Harvey, Bad Girl, and Death Metal from No More Heroes
-Crash Bandicoot

I understand, that list is ungodly long, but hey. Everybody would like to see some of their favorites in here. Im not saying that I'd like necessarily every one on that list in SC4, but even just one or two would definately draw some postive feedback.

Bring Back the old soul charge from SC3 or have a option to use the soul charge from the previous soul calibur's.

Two things prop up into mind -
1st is Zas' Pimp suit he wears at the end of his story

2nd, sif the new character a Sai and Kusarigama - Where's the Aussie with Boomerang!?

Back