What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
The japanese aren't as reserved as one thinks in lyrics.......not that I mind....
This is one sounds nice.

never thought i'd ever come across someone here that likes emi hinouchi and hiromi. both totally underrated.

as for me:

still pressed this never got a full MV

Usually, I'm updated on Japanese music from my research happy siblings. The lovely Emi is my older bros "waifu" as he likes to call it since he's a die hard fan. I just like how she sounds since my bro showed off a couple of her tracks. My younger sis got me into School Food Punishment and other songs. I get them both into Nujabes. Basically, we feed off each other in Japanese music lol. And here's another track from Emi since I like her voice.

and for some more METAL!
WARNING contains some disturbing material that some people may find confusing, disgusting, or just plain weird.
and their is a meaning to this whole video and it's not blunt so keep the in mind when watching.

Here's a little something that will help your heart stop.
The song is alright but I wonder if they would be remembered a year from now. We need something that separates one band from the rest. TDEP reminds me of too many bands that weren't mainstream but were super popular. Korn, Coal Chamber, and Deftones is what this band reminds me of. Still though, not bad.

Hold on one minute... Nobody likes the buttery biscuit base?

Oh, heh, that's right, Americans don't actually know what a biscuit base is... My mistake.

Friendly nudge over to 1:11 (or just before) for the best bit.

Back