What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
So I imagine you are excited for the rumored upcoming Rage album?
So long as they keep up the intensity. I saw a documentary on them recording their previous albums. Rick Ruben saw them play live on a sound stage and said "Fuck a studio". He figured like wild beasts they where best captured in their natural environment.

Yeah, I thought the "One Day as a Lion" EP was awesome. Wish there was more.

So long as they keep up the intensity. I saw a documentary on them recording their previous albums. Rick Ruben saw them play live on a sound stage and said "Fuck a studio". He figured like wild beasts they where best captured in their natural environment.

Yeah, I thought the "One Day as a Lion" EP was awesome. Wish there was more.
I was so into Rage in highschool and college. My favorite album is Evil Empire for a hundred reasons, but this is one of them:

godliness
The harmonics Morello pulls of are amazing in that track. And Zach's lyrics. "I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it". Dayum. He doesn't mince words.

I can almost play "Freedom" of off the self-titled album. I got the hook down, and the bridges and chorus. Just not the solo. I learned it on a steel string acoustic LOL!

I can almost play "Freedom" of off "The Battle of Los Angeles". I got the hook down, and the bridges and chorus. Just not the solo. I learned it on a steel string acoustic LOL!
This is probably their best song. But it's off their self titled album. :)

SOADBYOB fuck yeah!
Prolly my second favorite band of all time. Too many good songs to narrow down to a "The Best of" list. But I'll try:

Fun fact for ya. The lead guitarist for J Cole is a guy named David Linaburg and he graduated high school with my brother, they were really good friends and still keep in touch.

Back