What do you think about Pyrrha?

Lang

[10] Knight
I think she is the most beautiful and cute girl i´ve ever seen in my life, as for her gameplay, i love it and for me is well balanced and very fun to play with.

I can´t imagine SC without her in the future.

What about all of you?

Eh, if it's between her and Patroklos when it comes to who's going to return in SCVI, I'm pretty sure it'll be her and I would be fine with that.

You guys...
257a869918_what_what_what_what_.jpg

Finally someone like me, that actually likes Pyrrha... I only have one problem with Pyrrha. I like her type of personality, but she is just way too scared. Also, let's be real here... A character that hates to fight... in a fighting game? I would hope that she gets stronger in SCVI, after all that happened in SCV, then I'll probably like her even more.

Finally someone like me, that actually likes Pyrrha... I only have one problem with Pyrrha. I like her type of personality, but she is just way too scared. Also, let's be real here... A character that hates to fight... in a fighting game? I would hope that she gets stronger in SCVI, after all that happened in SCV, then I'll probably like her even more.

That's the only reason I kind of sort of like her though. Her fear of fighting is the only thing that makes her unique. Otherwise she would just be Sophitia's mini me.

What kinda homo likes Pyrrha over Pat? Pat is quite literally the best thing Project Soul has ever done in all honesty, but only smug Pat. I want smug Pat in all SC games as the main character, you malfested fagets.

Back