What do you think Nightmare's, Yoshi's and Voldo's faces look like?

Allix

[09] Warrior
What do you think their faces would look like if you were able to take off the helm, mask and straps respectively?

I don't know if Nightmare is simply a soul imbedded into hollow armor, but basing this off of his SCII costume, I think he'd have long, red hair that is tied back. Perhaps the front area would have man-bangs that part in the middle like the samurai ponytail hair option in character creation, only relaxed and falling over his face, covering the outer half of his eyes. Also, he would have a more angular face and eyes that glow red around the sclera portion while the irides glows yellow and are a almond-like in shape, but angled slightly upward and more balanced in terms of width and height. His skin would be a couple of tones darker than Siegfried's and would probably have scars/veins/malformations of sorts. Honestly, I think he'd resemble a Gerudo tribe member from Zelda (e.g. Ganondorf).

For some reason, I always felt like Yoshimitsu was composed of wood. I think it was from a LONG time ago when I was editing his costume in SCIV and put a ninja mask on him. I noticed the texture of his face was wood-like (albeit, this was a while back, I could be wrong) and concluded that he was composed of wood and metal (his mechanical arm). However, from the little I remember of his SCII profile description, he was a member of a ninja clan and perhaps was/is human. Assuming is WAS human, I'd say he was recreated (feel free to correct me, I'd like to know the facts) and is all wood/metal. His head would be in the shape and form of a human skull with beady eyes that sparkle and glow red. It'd be a mixture of wood and metal, like a human-cyborg would be a mixture of skin and metal. Simple as that.

Voldo, since we have an idea of what his face looks like, would simply leave us (me) to speculate on what his eyes and mouth would look like. Something tells me that his eyes would be light blue and his lips would resemble that of an elderly man (which he is, but assuming he was young.)

Of course, none of what I said is necessarily true, but it's nice to use the imagination once in a while. Do my fellow bros and broettes on this site have any thoughts or opinion on this matter? Even if they're fan-fictiony ideas, and less based on actual details, I'd like to know. :)

Hm.. since voldo seems to always have his eyes covered, I'd imagined him to be some sort of Gollum/Smeagol once you take the blindfold off.

Nightmare is nothing more than a sword fiend leech who walks and devours voraciously.

Yoshimitsu is a mystery. Namco must love making people guess what he is since he always changes. Some say he's an alien. Some say he's a cyborg. But as a Yoshi fan of both Tekken and Soul Calibur, it's best to call him an odd ninja warrior imho. While he does possess Samurai properties, he's a ninja because his style is Manji Ninjutsu and he says he is a ninja. Don't believe me?

Pay attention to how he mocks Raven from Tekken by calling him a wannabe ninja.

Voldo to me is also a mystery. Even though we know he's a human with special qualities, he still possesses things I can't make sense out of.

Nightmare have a new human face,is easy to see that he got an human host now.
"Red hairs" are fake,just a decoration of the helmet, there is a super zoom of the artwork that show he got short blond hairs under the helm. Probably 2p is going to reveal more,i'm curious to see it

Voldo... you yet see his face.
Only unseen detail are eyes,wich probably if ever they show us are going to be all white or at least with a semi-transparent white layer on it to make clear he's blind

Yoshi have not a face, he have many faces.
All depend who is the actual Yoshimitsu
SC's Yoshi is some japanese Manji clan dude
After 17 years maybe he's a new one, see if he got mechanical arm or not

This Voldo pic is in his Wiki,but i don't really think that that's how he looks like:
volSBEart5.jpg

Nightmare have a new human face,is easy to see that he got an human host now.
"Red hairs" are fake,just a decoration of the helmet, there is a super zoom of the artwork that show he got short blond hairs under the helm. Probably 2p is going to reveal more,i'm curious to see it

Voldo... you yet see his face.
Only unseen detail are eyes,wich probably if ever they show us are going to be all white or at least with a semi-transparent white layer on it to make clear he's blind

Yoshi have not a face, he have many faces.
All depend who is the actual Yoshimitsu
SC's Yoshi is some japanese Manji clan dude
After 17 years maybe he's a new one, see if he got mechanical arm or not
I always imagined Voldo to have two major cataracts if we took out those eye cover pieces. Plus if we took off the mouth cover and heard him speak, it would sound somewhat low.

As for Nightmare, as I look at the sepia 2D sketch on the Japanese site, I think you might be right of very short hairs at the edge of his eyes. If we took off his helmet, I think he would look very masculine. I usually picture his hair between the "Short Rage" and "Gelled Back", but more gruff-looking.

I just wish we had much higher resolutions of Nightmare's, Raphael's and Leixia's 2D artwork when they were shown.

IN SC 1 and 2, Nightmare must have looked like a dirty Siegfried with blood-covered hair. In 3 and 4, he was just a walking armored dirt. In 5, I bet it's Sophitia.

IN SC 1 and 2, Nightmare must have looked like a dirty Siegfried with blood-covered hair. In 3 and 4, he was just a walking armored dirt. In 5, I bet it's Sophitia.
Eww, no, just, NO.
I don't wanna hear any Sophitiamare crap again. It's already been confirmed that Nightmare is in fact MALE, so that Sophitia theory of yours is out the window.

Back