What is the best move in the game?

What is the best move in the game, discounting moves that cost metre?

• Alpha Patroklos JF Twister

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Alpha Patroklos 2363B

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Alpha Patroklos 33B

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Pyrrha Omega DNS B:4

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Ivy 3B

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Viola 6B+K

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Mitsurugi 4B

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Patroklos 66B

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Devil Jin EWGF

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Sentence fragments need neither when they're on their own. Not to mention exclamation marks are the faggiest type of punctuation.

You need to go back to English class my friend. Punctuation marks also symbolize pauses in sentences, such as "There, I hope you're happy." As in a pause after the "there". Oh, and "faggiest" isn't even a real word, please refrain from making nonsensical, off-topic, witty responses in the future, to no further divulge or continue with this horrifically pointless discussion. =]

You need to go back to English class my friend.
You need to go back to English class, my friend.*
Oh, and "faggiest" isn't even a real word, please refrain from making nonsensical, off-topic, witty responses in the future, least we continue this horrifically pointless discussion. =]
Faggiest is the superlative form of faggy, an adjective used to describe something having the qualities of a fag or a faggot. Exclamation points are often the punctuation equivalent of :D emoticons, which convey extremely high levels of faggotry. Also, your sentence is a run-on and should have been broken up after "word."

Sieg Jf Aga.

i17

great range

Covers step like a mofo

+2 on block.

Practically safe on whiff (Anyone know for sure?)

Can RO to Sieg's left

Can wallsplat

Decent damage considering all the wonderful qualities.

Only downside is that it's a high

Easily one of the best moves in the game.

You need to go back to English class, my friend.*
Faggiest is the superlative form of faggy, an adjective used to describe something having the qualities of a fag or a faggot. Exclamation points are often the punctuation equivalent of :D emoticons, which convey extremely high levels of faggotry. Also, your sentence is a run-on and should have been broken up after "word."

That's why I love you, Slade.

Haven't you guys checked the media section lately??? the best move is OBVIOUSLY BT Dread charge K

its new scv cervy tech

Back