What is the best move in the game?

What is the best move in the game, discounting moves that cost metre?

• Alpha Patroklos JF Twister

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Alpha Patroklos 2363B

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Alpha Patroklos 33B

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Pyrrha Omega DNS B:4

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Ivy 3B

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Viola 6B+K

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Mitsurugi 4B

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Patroklos 66B

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Devil Jin EWGF

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
I think people are forgetting EWGF cuz that bitch DJ is banned. I would have to say meterless Viola 6B+K is the best as it just makes for safe mix ups that lead to insane damage.. But JFT is pretty stupid good and so is aPat's 33B. DNSB:4 is very good and people should remember that. Idk why iGDR and Cervy's aB aren't included as they are both very good. Pat's 66B is pretty stupid, and so is Mitsu 1B. Viola 6B+K is the stupidest next to EWGF tho.

Voldo's 1[K]
-Not only is it safe on block, it also leads to one of his many mixups
-Fairly quick at i18
-only -15 on JG
-TCs

also LF moves just because.

Last edited:
Easily JG'able when blocked and is only really useful in combos. It's also a meter move (no meter moves allowed, remember?).
Risk/reward is still pretty good for Asta, especially considering most characters most characters whose more important moves get absorbed by the revenge and recover too slowly to block the 2nd hit are also susceptible to 22K → 22B BE → 2:8B+G for 160 damage.

The 2nd bullrush when revenge is activated is also safe on JG, so it can still be nice against pokey bitch characters, although it's a free GI then anyway.

Not best move in the game material but not 'only useful in combos'-tier either.

On an unrelated note, I'm still confused as to why aPat 2363B and 33B are listed separately. 33B implies 2363B.

side question, probably don't want to open another topic for it
what's the best regular jump attack in this game? I am talking about 7_8_9 A/B/K attacks.

Back